You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

If he loses a lot of shit is going to hit the fan. I bet about 75% of his inner circle are peddling their hastily written books around publishers, Melania is preparing the divorce papers and whoever he owes $ 1 billion to will be asking for their money back. It’s going to be an absolute shit storm 

Hopefully the feds are sharpening their knives as well and the cunt is involved with Epstein. 

Just now, chrisbonnie said:

I still think "The Donald" will still somehow win this. 

Yep, still terrifying. 

Just now, Rico1304 said:

I predict he’ll resign, the VP will take over and then pardon Trump. 

(I have no idea if that is even possible but that doesn’t matter) 

Isn't that pretty much what Nixon did

All agreed behind the scenes for him to resign and pardoned.

• Upvote 1

Nevada - A new tranche of votes are to be reported around 12:30ET (17:30GMT). Republicans filed a lawsuit against the state today, alleging that 10,000 votes came from people that no longer live in the state

Er doesn't Trump vote in Florida or am i getting that wrong?

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Nevada - A new tranche of votes are to be reported around 12:30ET (17:30GMT). Republicans filed a lawsuit against the state today, alleging that 10,000 votes came from people that no longer live in the state

Er doesn't Trump vote in Florida or am i getting that wrong?

Hasn't someone whose died won a county or something 

1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

Still not as good as the dead brothel owner who was found by Ron Jeremy winning. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/dennis-hof-brothel-owner-who-died-last-month-wins-election-n933366

He went like every man should be entitled to go to be fair to him. 

8 minutes ago, Brownie said:

There are big voter suppression issues in Georgia.

Sorry but voter suppression is bullshit convenient excuse for not using your right to vote. Saw so many people being interviewed prior to the election saying they couldn't be bothered to vote.

The only true supression was in Florida where it was law if you had a criminal record and an outstanding fine, you couldn't vote, 

If I was black given everything that's happened this year in the US, I would make damn fucking sure even if I was on my death bed to get my vote in regardless. So many videos of black people that were queuing for hours to make sure their vote counted, so no fucking excuse.

2 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Sorry but voter suppression is bullshit convenient excuse for not using your right to vote. Saw so many people being interviewed prior to the election saying they couldn't be bothered to vote.

The only true supression was in Florida where it was law if you had a criminal record and an outstanding fine, you couldn't vote, 

If I was black given everything that's happened this year in the US, I would make damn fucking sure even if I was on my death bed to get my vote in regardless.

39 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Be ace if he was just honest. I didn't want to be president but you fucking mongs are that dumb you actually think I give two fucks about you and you plebeian ways.

First time around maybe. But I think he’ll be gutted given he found out how much he can pocket doing very little, and how much golf he can play. Also got his Nixon Goes To China moment with Kimmy-Jo.

7 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

If I was black given everything that's happened this year in the US, I would make damn fucking sure even if I was on my death bed to get my vote in regardless. So many videos of black people that were queuing for hours to make sure their vote counted, so no fucking excuse.

So you agree with the use it or lose it policy? 

https://www.apmreports.org/story/2018/10/19/georgia-voter-purge

13 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Love it when white folk start telling black folk how to live their lives. 

• Upvote 2