You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chocolate/Biscuits/Sweets/Crisps

Sugar Ape

5 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

No choco leibniz and therefore this can be chucked in the fucking sea.

I have to say, I've seen this Choco Leibniz mentioned before on this forum as amongst the biscuit elite and I'm just not having it.  It's Coldplay level bland.  Uninspiring plain chocolate on a rich tea clone, fucking great.  

32 minutes ago, TK421 said:

I have to say, I've seen this Choco Leibniz mentioned before on this forum as amongst the biscuit elite and I'm just not having it.  It's Coldplay level bland.  Uninspiring plain chocolate on a rich tea clone, fucking great.  

The chocolate orange ones are boss.

I call shenanigans. This is a daily mail style outrageous selection that has been created deliberately to provoke an angry reaction. Doritos in the top tier of crisps? Except they aren't crisps and shouldn't be anywhere near the top tier. All those avoid level crisps are boss. WUM bastards. 

7 hours ago, TK421 said:

They aren't meant for people like you.

• Upvote 2

There’s probably a better thread for this, but for reasons which will soon become clear, I can’t be arsed searching for one. 

Anyway, we’ve come to The Lakes for a few days (was going to be until Wednesday but then I realised  I had to be in L4 on Tuesday night) and are staying at a lovely little cottage in Grassmere that a colleague of Mrs Paul’s owns (£15 per person, per night!!!). 

So we called in at Booth’s, the bossest supermarket ever, to get some posh food and snacks and picked up some Lancaster crisps. The salt vinegar are sensational, but the real story here is black puddo and English mustard flavour. There’s an actual mustard kick on them! Shit is real, yo. 

So I’m now sitting in the garden/countryside in the full sunshine with a big fat gin, these boss crisps, Gilles on the radio and  a good book on the go. 

Living the dream. Peace, out. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Paul said:

Update: they’re actually called Fiddler’s Lancashire Crisps. Sensaysh. 

14 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Gary Glitter would be delighted they've named a snack after him.

It is an unfortunate name but their crisps are brilliant. I can thoroughly recommend the chilli ones and a bit surprisingly the plain unsalted ones are very good too...with a little bit of your own salt

On 06/04/2019 at 00:41, Sugar Ape said:

Just seen these on Twitter which are apparently the results of a channel five programme on Britain’s favourites. Every one of them offends me. Who would put a Jaffa Cake and Bourbons over a Tunnock’s? Blasphemy. 

21F6CE67-47E4-4150-A41E-FE51A9448FC2.jpeg

C30CDF24-01FE-46A9-B42C-AD7C0243F171.jpeg

FA809F2B-89AD-4261-B62D-65F881519599.jpeg

382517EA-45A0-4D87-AC37-FDE73C236B93.jpeg

Agreed, populism at it's worst, where's the frigging matchmakers? Marathon is god tier, mars bars and toblerones are damn fine confectionery, as is the darker stuff.

Obviously voted on by people who sit in their own shit all day, reading faecesbook, watching im a sjite celebrity get me out of here.

Mini cheddars - since when have they been a fucking crisp, and quavers can get fucked the pathetic fucking polystyrene bastards

ooh haribo, everyone loves haribo, its not top tier it's modern shite, give a fruit pastille or bonbon any day

• Upvote 1