You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chocolate/Biscuits/Sweets/Crisps

Sugar Ape

On 10/05/2014 at 12:28, Guest Numero Veinticinco said:

Gravy on chips is ridiculous, especially that powdered shit they sell in chipies. That said, vinegar is also the preserve of peadophiles. EDIT: Oh, and mushy peas? What the fucking fuck is fucking wrong with you?

Reveal hidden contents

14 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

FUCK THIS SHIT. 

Pringles. Yeah. Okay buddy. Okay. Yeah. Crunchie in the 'don't come near me' category. Cunts. 

EDIT: Negged you so you can pass it on to those cunts.

Tries to pass the neg on but they reminded me of your above post on gravy and chips, anyway to cut a long story short a SWAT team is on its way to your house now you degenerate scum.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Just seen these on Twitter which are apparently the results of a channel five programme on Britain’s favourites. Every one of them offends me. Who would put a Jaffa Cake and Bourbons over a Tunnock’s? Blasphemy. 

21F6CE67-47E4-4150-A41E-FE51A9448FC2.jpeg

C30CDF24-01FE-46A9-B42C-AD7C0243F171.jpeg

FA809F2B-89AD-4261-B62D-65F881519599.jpeg

382517EA-45A0-4D87-AC37-FDE73C236B93.jpeg

Jimmy Saville tweeting from the grave.

Smashin 

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

The fact that Pringles are in the God Tier of crisps just serves to demonstrate that the UK is fucked. Totally fucked.

Yeah they are brutal. Even food banks tell anyone who brings Pringles to fuck off.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sugar Ape said:

Just seen these on Twitter which are apparently the results of a channel five programme on Britain’s favourites. Every one of them offends me. Who would put a Jaffa Cake and Bourbons over a Tunnock’s? Blasphemy. 

21F6CE67-47E4-4150-A41E-FE51A9448FC2.jpeg

C30CDF24-01FE-46A9-B42C-AD7C0243F171.jpeg

FA809F2B-89AD-4261-B62D-65F881519599.jpeg

382517EA-45A0-4D87-AC37-FDE73C236B93.jpeg

Fuck me, the state of that. I can feel my blood pressure rising as I type.

Mini Cheddars are boss, but they’re savoury biscuits, not crisps. Ready salted Chipsticks are what my ma used to give me as punishment for misbehaving. The less said about fucking Pringles, the better.

Haribo sweets are shite, like a jarg versions of your childhood favourites. Werthers Originals double as suppositories for the elderly.

Bourbons are for bad bastards.

Aero in the ‘God Tier’, Toblerone, Thorntons, Crunchie and Mars in ‘Don’t come anywhere near me with these’ - just fuck off!

Channel Five is a cunt’s television station.

• Upvote 3

Since when have Channel 5 been an authority on anything? When it first launched, I couldn't even get the fucking channel properly tuned in.

These days I still wish it couldn't be tuned it. Cunts.

51 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Whoever was responsible for putting crunchie on the bottom tier are undoubtedly Disciples of Saville and Glitter

We’ve got some Crunchies in the cupboard. I was planning to use them for baking. I’m going to have one now just out of spite

• Upvote 5