You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Putney Bridge Pusher

Bjornebye

That model who was drugged and kidnapped to be sold on the internet as a sex slave, anybody else reckon she was in on it and did it for publicity?

I immediately thought there was something very odd sounding about the whole thing. And her reading that scripted statement the way she did didn't help her cause either

I'm diagnosing his mental state based on his actions. His actions are psychopathic. Being so angry that someone is in your vicinity that you physically impose yourself in that manner (on a woman no less). Clattering her and not checking to see if she is okay afterwards. Running back on the bridge 10 or so minutes later on the other side as if you've done nothing wrong. Ignoring the woman shouting at you (presumably with ambulance staff at the scene). Evading arrest for 3 months. These are not the actions of a mentally stable person.

I know Dr Troy isn't a Dr, but I didn't know you were.

54650954-man-opening-shirt-to-show-alpha

Whenever there is a student that needs more debt. Whenever there is a baby crying in the street because his mother has died from the benefit cuts i champion. Whenever there is a war to be waged on foreign soil. I am there. Farewell my friends of freedom. I will watch over you in the night and make sure libellous allegations against you are treated with a swift and unrelenting justice. My life is dedicated to this purpose. I am Liberty Man. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

54650954-man-opening-shirt-to-show-alpha

Whenever there is a student that needs more debt. Whenever there is a baby crying in the street because his mother has died from the benefit cuts i champion. Whenever there is a war to be waged on foreign soil. I am there. Farewell my friends of freedom. I will watch over you in the night and make sure libellous allegations against you are treated with a swift and unrelenting justice. My life is dedicated to this purpose. I am Liberty Man.

Fuck me you've a nerve. You'd have hung the bloke on Friday night.

What was your 'expert' diagnosis based solely on his job.

Clown.

• Upvote 1

Is attempted manslaughter a thing?

Nope! The whole point of manslaughter is that you cause death but without the necessary mens rea for murder (i.e. intention to kill or cause GBH).

Without manslaughter its either when murder is converted into manslaughter because of a defence (loss of control etc) or you kill someone via gross negligence or you do an unlawful and dangerous act which causes death.

Its not difficult sweet cheeks

Fuck me you've a nerve. You'd have hung the bloke on Friday night.

What was your 'expert' diagnosis based solely on his job.

Clown.

The witless mockery is just to deflect from the fact that, once again, I was right and they were wrong.

Liverpool fans siding with the police to smear an innocent man, what a turnaround.

The witless mockery is just to deflect from the fact that, once again, I was right and they were wrong.

Liverpool fans siding with the police to smear an innocent man, what a turnaround.

That remark is a bit too similar to Everton fans using the deaths at Heysel to have a dig at Liverpool fans

I know we're not exactly mates but I do think you're better than that