You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Putney Bridge Pusher

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Incoming, and as yet unconfirmed rumour, that the Pusher is the nephew of a Tory MP. Seems a bit old for a nephew.

She'll get 4 years. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Thank goodness the majority are never wrong, as Brexit demonstrates.

Oh look, you bring up the biggest controversial majority to try and prove a point. I'm sure you'll find the % in this case is not a 4% swing. Your example is nearly as ludicrous as your attempt with that video you posted. 

Some verified account in the name of Nicholas Chinardet @zefrog.

Sounds like a clue in the wording.

Colour me shocked: the jogger who pushed a woman on Putney Bridge is the entitled pale male and stale nephew of a Tory MP...

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

It has nothing to do with you thinking the majority (as usual) are guilty of faulty reasoning, you just take a stance that goes against the grain and stick with it. You do it all the time, so excuse me whilst I ignore your anal crap. I'll leave it here, don't want you crying your heart out on the MF about your missus's problems (i genuinely feel sorry for her) to excuse yourself for being a dick. You need to sort your life out lad, you are causing your own problems, despite people giving you the benefit of the doubt. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Some verified account in the name of Nicholas Chinardet @zefrog.

Sounds like a clue in the wording.

Sounds like a piss take of the French. 

I'm gonna backtrsck on attempted manslaughter... albeit tentatively.

In theory - if you were caught in the heat of the moment and shot someone - it could be deemed as voluntary manslaughter given very extreme / heat of the moment circumstances. If you missed, then I suppose that could be deemed as attempted manslaughter (at a push).

Can't really think of any other circumstance where it could be possible though.

Guest Pistonbroke

If you think I offer opinions just for the sake of being contrary, you are genuinely mental.

Not even getting into the rest of it, the typical low blow.

Low blow? It was advice. But read things how you like lad, plenty of people have sympathy for your situation, but you consistently throw it back in their faces. I'm far from being mental, I'm just stating the bleeding obvious. It's hard to judge when you have a genuine difference of opinion or you are just in fully blown wum mode. Anyway, I wanted to leave any discussions with you alone after the last post, so carry on the same lines if you wish to do so, I really couldn't give a shit anymore. 

I'm gonna backtrsck on attempted manslaughter... albeit tentatively.

In theory - if you were caught in the heat of the moment and shot someone - it could be deemed as voluntary manslaughter given very extreme / heat of the moment circumstances. If you missed, then I suppose that could be deemed as attempted manslaughter (at a push).

Can't really think of any other circumstance where it could be possible though.

Think you're tying yourself up in knots here, Fran. Shooting at somebody, even in the heat of the moment, would be construed as murder, or attempted murder if you missed. Plenty of murders have been committed in the heat of the moment as you form the intent just before the act.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm fairly sure there's no such offence as attempted manslaughter in the UK.

Impossible. I could be wrong but I#m sure there are only two types of manslaughter, voluntary or involuntary.