You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

I'll have a chat with Neil Swarbrick's lad at college tomorrow and get his take on it. If I was to judge what Neil Swarbrick would be like going off his lad I'd say he really wouldn't have given a fuck about the incident.

If you look at the pictures in the papers, it actually looks like swarbrick is stiffling a laugh.

Still shitcoat's faux indignation will have fired a note to the FA. I cant see Klopp calming down so fully expect refs will be looking out for him in the remaining games.

• Downvote 1

It's eating Mourinho that for all the money he's spent they are only sixth. So he's trying to gain an advantage by any means possible, because sooner or later the focus will be on his performance.

The wheels fell off at Chelsea spectacularly. Look at the tune Conte is now getting out of the same group of players. So he went to Man Utd, spending a world record fee on a player and bringing in 3 others to add to a squad that was probably underperforming by not fighting for the title the last couple of years. He came in and had a pop at Van Gaal. Surely this cocksure man was about to sweep all before him.

Where are they now? Sixth. And it's eating away at this small man.

It's eating Mourinho that for all the money he's spent they are only sixth. So he's trying to gain an advantage by any means possible, because sooner or later the focus will be on his performance.

The wheels fell off at Chelsea spectacularly. Look at the tune Conte is now getting out of the same group of players. So he went to Man Utd, spending a world record fee on a player and bringing in 3 others to add to a squad that was probably underperforming by not fighting for the title the last couple of years. He came in and had a pop at Van Gaal. Surely this cocksure man was about to sweep all before him.

Where are they now? Sixth. And it's eating away at this small man.

He's a Red Devil now. This is the sign of the beast:

Rjyckxv.jpg

Sixth, sixth, sixth.

My attitude is get in the thing first. Worry about the squad depth if we fucking get there. People moaning saying what's the point etc. We all want to win the league obviously or a trophy. If we can't get any satisfaction from finishing above the mancs condemning them to another season in the wilderness after the money they've blown......

Well we might as well pack it in and go home.

If you look at the pictures in the papers, it actually looks like swarbrick is stiffling a laugh.

Still shitcoat's faux indignation will have fired a note to the FA. I cant see Klopp calming down so fully expect refs will be looking out for him in the remaining games.

He did laugh. He finds it amusing when managers get animated, more so when they start bitching and crying.

However, one vital piece of information is missing here. Yes, Neil Swarbrick did say he liked Klopp's passion but, what Klopp never said, was that Neil also told him that he should be more careful acting like that towards match officials and to tone it down a bit otherwise he could be in deep shit. I think common sense prevailed purely because it wasn't a trivial matter. It was a keeper saving a penalty which could've snatched the point away from us while we were looking dominant in a huge game.

• 1 month later...