You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

They should be winning five of those with their squad too

Yes, and it's a horrible group of teams who for various reasons will get fuck all out of a game against United.

Spurs will Spurs it, Moyes will Moyes it, Everton will shit themselves against their first team, and Pulis and Pardew would see it as an honour to lose to United. That leaves Boro who are managed by Mourinho's assistant.

I think this is as bad as its gonna get for United. They're creating chances but their finishing has been shocking. It isn't sustainable to have the goal scorers they do and still be so shit in front of goal. They'll finish above Spurs but top 4 will be too big an ask. Us, Arsenal, City and Chelsea are too good this season to meltdown to the extent they would need to make it. 

It's just like the last few seasons... Man Utd are shit in this moment but just wait until the transfer window opens ......and then it'll be Man Utd are shit in this moment but wait until the transfer window opens....

Fuck em, they're irrelevant in this moment. Enjoy it.

It's just like the last few seasons... Man Utd are shit in this moment but just wait until the transfer window opens ......and then it'll be Man Utd are shit in this moment but wait until the transfer window opens....

Fuck em, they're irrelevant in this moment. Enjoy it.

Americans have a great phrase for this.  They call it "winning the off-season."

United have won the transfer window about 3 windows in a row now.  Hasn't seemed to help them winning during the actual season.

Guest Pistonbroke

Had me poker afternoon with German mates today and one of the conversations we had was about Shit Coat as they wanted to know the English prospective. I basically told them what they though, as in he's a massive cunt who can't get the best out of a team unless he takes over a decent outfit with money to burn. 

I was also telling them that I reckon he'll get sacked or walk soon as all these F.A charges the cunt collects give him in his tiny mind an excuse to say those at the top are picking on him/driving him out blah blah blah, anything than face the truth that he's an overrated cock. 

Had me poker afternoon with German mates today and one of the conversations we had was about Shit Coat as they wanted to know the English prospective. I basically told them what they though, as in he's a massive cunt who can't get the best out of a team unless he takes over a decent outfit with money to burn.

I was also telling them that I reckon he'll get sacked or walk soon as all these F.A charges the cunt collects give him in his tiny mind an excuse to say those at the top are picking on him/driving him out blah blah blah, anything than face the truth that he's an overrated cock.

free bar at the poker?

Guest Pistonbroke

With his previous how has that cunt got away with a one game suspension and a 16k fine

Pathetic, but no doubt he'll think he can get away with it again. 

Meh, in fairness he kicked a bottle, it's fairly small time in his list of crimes. Heat of the moment, petulance, stress, temper, whatever - I'll give him a pass for that as long as he's taking it out on inanimate objects (that includes most of his squad). I would like to see him serve a custodial sentence as much as the next man but I am prepared to wait and give him the chance to do something uniquely cuntish.

• Upvote 3