You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA Cup 2015

AngryOfTuebrook

I wouldn't be that surprised if Boro turn Arsenal over today. They're a tight, disciplined side that played us tough enough.

Besides, Aitor Karanka is the best Game of Thrones name in football. 

I think the Mancs could be a more likely upset. Knob End will give them a game

Arsenal will have too much for Boro,

I can't find the John Flanagan thread. Does anyone know when he's back? Looking forward to seeing him in this squad. Good Scouse lad with a bit of fire in his belly.

He's back in "almost" full training.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/jon-flanagan-injury-boost-liverpool-8637848

Tedious fare in the Villa v Leicester game, as expected. Not helped by having Jonathan Pearce and Robbie Savage on commentary, who keeps bleating on about how a player "must do better" any time they remotely fuck up. Newsflash Robbie, these teams are where they are in the league because what they are doing is exactly who they are.

Can't really pin Villa's display on Timmy as he's probably had no time to prepare them for this one. They're playing like they're hoping for the new manager effect to kick in.

I think that due to an FA fuck up we will draw ourselves. We will then point out that the draw was fair and square and should proceed on that basis. This will be a true win-win situation. We will choose to play the LFC Under 12's side as our own opposition (somebody will initially suggest the ladies team, but they've actually won shit so that could be dangerous). We will win comfortably, although Joe Allen will still be physically bullied off the ball and Mignolet and the defence will lose the U12's centre forward at least once, allowing him to score a consolation header.

Semi-finals here we come.

• Upvote 1

I think that due to an FA fuck up we will draw ourselves. We will then point out that the draw was fair and square and should proceed on that basis. This will be a true win-win situation. We will choose to play the LFC Under 12's side as our own opposition (somebody will initially suggest the ladies team, but they've actually won shit so that could be dangerous). We will win comfortably, although Joe Allen will still be physically bullied off the ball and Mignolet and the defence will lose the U12's centre forward at least once, allowing him to score a consolation header.

Semi-finals here we come.

A couple of months back I would have predicted an upset