You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Cup 2014

dlEdGZ0.jpg

This pic looks to be undoctored.

If so the biggest bite mark in the one I posted seems to match the position of the one on there. The other marks probably aren't going to show up on that image because of the lower quality of it.

edit : maybe there's just the one mark there, and the other bits on his shoulder aren't even from a bite. Done with analyzing it already though, there's going to be enough of this shite from elsewhere for a decent while by the looks of it.

Indefensible, Stupid idiot

It'll be put onto us now by fans of rivals with agenda, they'll probably demand we sack him and realease him for free, then they'll be demanding their club signs him

Evertonians will want a premier league ban of course, only if he's still playing for us though

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Just seen the picture of Chiellini's shoulder, Luis certainly has got a funny shaped head.

I don't think those are bite marks. I think he has either bitten him or put his mouth on him and then headbutted him. Silly of him, but as long as he isn't banned for us, I don't really care.

I don't think those are bite marks. I think he has either bitten him or put his mouth on him and then headbutted him. Silly of him, but as long as he isn't banned for us, I don't really care.

Same, not arsed.

Quite like to see him bite Adrian Chiles.

Don't know what to make of it really. If he hadn't bitten someone twice before I might be able to convince myself that's not what he's done there. At the same time as others pointed out Chiellini goes down grabbing his head at first before jumping up and showing his shoulder off.

Oh well, FIFA can't do shit about it at club level it's either ourselves doing it or it's no one.

Probably realizes he's fucked whether he done it or not and that's why he looked gutted at the end.

No idea about the photo, thought maybe he'd caught him strangely as he quickly bit. It might've been shopped quickly though by someone. Luis looked absolutely gutted at the end though, why would he be like that if he hasn't bit him and his team have gone through?

Any gifs on that as I haven't seen it..Thanks.

It has almost gone unnoticed that Italy have had two shit World Cups with group stage exits since winning it in 2006. They were far from the worst side in the group in 2010 but this time round, they offered very little attacking threat.

Maybe Collymore can get Luis a gig on Talksport? After all hitting women and being a sexual deviant didn't harm his career?

Collymore should think about the multiple times he was caught dogging, as well as the occasion were he had a high court injunction trying to flog sex tapes of Ulrika Jonsson before he opens his mouth concerning Suarez.