You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Just now, lifetime fan said:

Do you use the knife in your right hand to cut the food up first and then eat the food with the fork in your right hand? 

TBH, if I can get away with cutting the food with the fork, I will do but if a cant, I use the knife in the left hand. But in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter ?

I've got no problem with people who prefer to eat with the fork in the left hand. It's cunts who think it's wrong to use a fork in the right hand to eat I'm having a go at.

31 minutes ago, Elite said:

Dogs choosing to shit in the most awkward of places. They could be on a football pitch with all that lovely flat area to lay cable but they'd end up shitting on the steps that lead to the stands.

You shouldn’t be letting your dog shit on a football pitch. It sounds like it has sense. 

5 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

TBH, if I can get away with cutting the food with the fork, I will do but if a cant, I use the knife in the left hand. But in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter ?

I've got no problem with people who prefer to eat with the fork in the left hand. It's cunts who think it's wrong to use a fork in the right hand to eat I'm having a go at.

It’s just fucking weird and looks wrong. 

It’s like my brother being right handed but playing golf and batting left handed the weird cunt. 

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

It’s just fucking weird and looks wrong. 

It’s like my brother being right handed but playing golf and batting left handed the weird cunt. 

That's not a feasible reason.

I bet if you went far enough back in time you'd find this was started by some hooray Henry type cunt who spent his spare time on horseback chasing foxes with his mates.

2 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Apparently this is quite an American way if doing it. Or so my brother in law, who is American, tells me.

I guess it’s the way I’ve been brought up, it was always bad table manners in our house. 

Ginge and I were a right pair of shits growing up but we always had impeccable manners. 

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

And there’s no doubt about it I’m a ‘leftist’. 

Every left handed golfer in the world should be banned from playing (apart from Phil) as it just looks so fucking ugly. 

You can't call people 'leftists' these days mate, 'opposing armers' is the pc term.