You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

They just suit some people. I’ve been into them ever since I could first grow a proper one, long before the “hipster” thing. Sadly, in recent times, I’ve developed alopecia barbae. Absolutely gutting, as there doesn’t appear to be a cure.

So you look like an egg?

People who pass off being habitually late as a quirky part of their personality.

I would go further with this one and say people who are utter fucking idiots and pass it off as a quirk, and as a result people make excuses for them well into adulthood

You know the type, fucks up every job they have had, every simple task they are given, let people down repeatedly. They often have people making excuses for them which feeds their bad habits, excuses such as 'oh they clash with certain types of people'.

It is the failure to hold these people responsible that is actually cruel on them as they continue to be fucking useless and never learn, probably harming their own life chances. I know people who are never more than a few weeks between dramas and ones that are preventable for normal people, yet they never fucking learn

• Upvote 2

Lorry drivers pissing in the wind taking three of four lanes of the M25 uphill.

Two were Polish, which of course rattled my chain a little more....

That last sentence seems a bit xenophobic, explain yourself..

I would go further with this one and say people who are utter fucking idiots and pass it off as a quirk, and as a result people make excuses for them well into adulthood

You know the type, fucks up every job they have had, every simple task they are given, let people down repeatedly. They often have people making excuses for them which feeds their bad habits, excuses such as 'oh they clash with certain types of people'.

It is the failure to hold these people responsible that is actually cruel on them as they continue to be fucking useless and never learn, probably harming their own life chances. I know people who are never more than a few weeks between dramas and ones that are preventable for normal people, yet they never fucking learn

That is the most Mark post ever.  But you're right.

I nearly killed someone on a motorbike the other day. Entirely my fault I went to overtake a lorry and nearly swiped the fucker as I didn't see him over take me. I was literally furious with myself the rest of the night and all the next day.

never mind, just make sure you get him next time?

• Upvote 1