You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Yep. They are terrible, I have a massive one on my lower gum due to biting into it inadvertently whilst eating. That Bonjela once used to be amazing stuff but it's not being sold anymore for some reason.

Really? You can still get it here. I might have to buy a plane and do clandestine parachute drops of crates of gum ointment into the UK.

I'll call it "Bon Air ".

I use an excessive amount of tooth paste, squeeze the tube from the middle and am obsessive about rinsing my mouth. I go through thirty pint glasses of water, sometimes more.

You are doing it wrong, should be floss > rinse > brush > spit, and use multiple small blobs if necessary, but loading yer toothbrush before cleaning just wastes toothpaste. Apparently when it goes to foam it is no longer abrasive and so not really cleaning.

Brush last so you can leave a film of paste on your teeth so the fluoride can soak in.

Could all be bollocks, but you that’s what they told us.

• Upvote 1

Not that stuff. It was called Bonjela Once, it was a cotton bud type thing with red liquid in it, one use and the ulcer was gone.

When I was a kid that stuff used to be called Frador. Fucking stung like a bastard when you used it.

Double glazing/roofing salespersons who knock at your door unsolicited .

If I want any of your products I will come to you,not the other way around.

I know it's their job and they are just trying to make a living but I take it as a big invasion of my privacy.

• Upvote 1

"Challenges" on social media.

Obviously, the ones like eating Tide pods or loads of cinnamon have the benefit of making idiots inflict pain on themselves, but the ones that boil my piss are the ones trying to promote healthy lifestyles, by saying it's a challenge to do something a certain number of times in a given period.  Recently, I've seen a walking challenge and a water-drinking challenge.

We have to be challenged to walk and drink water now.  This is who we are.

Someone, please, drop the fucking bomb.

• Upvote 1

"Challenges" on social media.

Obviously, the ones like eating Tide pods or loads of cinnamon have the benefit of making idiots inflict pain on themselves, but the ones that boil my piss are the ones trying to promote healthy lifestyles, by saying it's a challenge to do something a certain number of times in a given period. Recently, I've seen a walking challenge and a water-drinking challenge.

We have to be challenged to walk and drink water now. This is who we are.

Someone, please, drop the fucking bomb.

Choose 10 movies that have had the biggest impact on your life......

1. Dirty Dancing

2. Kickboxer

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

People who have absolutely no intention of leaving their job yet spend every fucking day moaning about, how they're under paid yet do next to nothing and would literally beg on their hands and knees to keep the job if it was ever in jeopardy, cunts.

Absolutely.

I work and have worked with a lot of these fuckers. The problem is that they have been in a little bubble detached from the outside world for over 20 years. Yet they moan like mad about the slightest minor change to their role when it has no real impact upon them.

I had tons of shite jobs before my present employment, dealing with utter dickhead employment agencies.

I would like to see how they would react to getting paid slave zero hours contracts in a warehouse or a care home where you have to time your shit breaks or clean up piss, blood or shit. Working for shit money in a pub or club dealing with utter pricks talking to you like shit or threatening you.

• Upvote 2