You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Somebody crossing the street onto the path you're walking on, moving at the same pace but only a foot ahead of you so you can't overtake them without a weird little jog ahead of them, COMPLETELY eating up your personal walking space. 

I've ruined my own day here even thinking about it. Fuming with anger here.

When your search engine changes for no apparent reason.

Im looking at you Bing

I hate Bing with a level of rage usually reserved for Tories. I've barely used it to earn that rage but something sets me off with it.

Somebody crossing the street onto the path you're walking on, moving at the same pace but only a foot ahead of you so you can't overtake them without a weird little jog ahead of them, COMPLETELY eating up your personal walking space.

I've ruined my own day here even thinking about it. Fuming with anger here.

Waiting at the lights to cross the road and some cunt stands in front of you.

What did you think I was doing standing here, you fucking colostomy bag?

People who have absolutely no intention of leaving their job yet spend every fucking day moaning about, how they're under paid yet do next to nothing and would literally beg on their hands and knees to keep the job if it was ever in jeopardy, cunts.

That's me, every single word of that perfectly describes me.

Especially the 'cunt' bit.

• Upvote 1

Good stuff, one particular woman in work loves to refer to our work as 'this shit hole', the fat spotted swamp donkey should NEVER have been employed by us, let alone get a job anywhere else.

I don't actually mind my job that much, it's really just my boss.

I've been hanging on for her retiring for nearly four years now, I'm sure she just talks about doing it to wind me up.

• Upvote 1