You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Foodie thread

Champ

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

You want to see my bog after I’ve had a few bottles of vino necking all that???

I’m sure many on here would pay good money for that kind of niche erotica. 

Not me though. I want to see that meat after it’s had your magic touch, but before it begins it’s journey to your mouth and ultimately the bottom of your toilet bowl. 

• Upvote 1

Moussaka tonight for NYE. You'll all be drunk or sleeping by the time we are eating, so will post pics for tomorrow.

I'm 1 out of 2 on the moussaka recipe. Bechamel was my undoing the last time. Got overconfident and I just couldn't make it thicken up.

I have a great pork belly recipe with butter beans (had it last week), but LF doesn't need any help.

13 hours ago, neko said:

Moussaka tonight for NYE. You'll all be drunk or sleeping by the time we are eating, so will post pics for tomorrow.

I'm 1 out of 2 on the moussaka recipe. Bechamel was my undoing the last time. Got overconfident and I just couldn't make it thicken up.

I have a great pork belly recipe with butter beans (had it last week), but LF doesn't need any help.

Always a interested in new recipes mate. 

14 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Judging by that meagre spread there was just the two of you?

Ha ha. There was 8 but we had been out for a pub lunch as well so a solid 10 hours of drinking wine. Feeling proper shit today and had to drag myself out of bed to take the boy to the Emirates to watch his team get beat by City. It’s going to be a long day. 

838B271C-0459-4CEE-A28D-F2A9C13C6666.jpeg

22 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Our New Years buffet from last night. Mrs Willard went full 1970s with dressed salmon and 460DCF38-5E83-4394-887B-C06715DA7FC2.jpegblack first gateaux. It all went within an hour. 

Where are the Scotch Eggs? Where are the Pork Pies? Why did Mrs. Willard dress as a Salmon? 

I assume the dairylea triangles were added to the cheese board later. 

• Upvote 1