You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the few high points of the game for me. Was never a sending off, and damn right he should have had a go at the old rosacea faced cunt on his way. If only more of our players showed that passion. I like the heft of his jib, even though every time I see him I imagine him with a pair of tights over his face, robbing a bank. Well in, you stupid named cockney. Get it right up him. (Expect him to be sacked by the club at the end of the year by the way; every time one of our own calls Ferguson out for being the cunt he is, he gets moved on.)

He's got the right amount of confidence, will to succeed and almost the right amount of talent. Still raw in some aspects of the game, but it doesn't really matter because he's got the mentality to make up for it. I don't really mind he was sent off because he'll learn from it. Maybe both could have been booked instead, but we got the short end of the stick as expected when we play them.

Ferguson was talking shit when he suggested only Evans went for the ball as the pictures shows both were going after the ball and both hit it. Most likely Shelvey was sent of becaus his studs went into Evans' leg, but the latter at least deserved a booking. It was a poor decision by a ref I actually thought was one of the better ones.

How so? He clearly doesn't have the temperament for it?

Being a little immature/raw and having a shit attitude are different things. He has an excellent attitude, but still too raw to be a captain at this stage. Hence the 'future' reference.

I'd love to see it from the other angle because Ferguson defo did something to provoke him, but obviously sky will only show the angle we've all seen

fucking boss from him though, Ferguson was smirking about it so I dont get the whole show some respect thing that some like Lawro are spouting

I wouldn't mind betting Ferguson is thinking how they could do with Jonjo Shelvey right now. Too bad that little exchange will prevent that ever happening. The kid has it

Er, Rafa signed him, unless this was supposed to be a funny.

Also signed by Rafa: Sterling and Suso.

Signed but never played by Rafa...

Missed the match, was flying over the tundra, but I like Shelvy more and more.

Not since Wenger was tossing pizza around the tunnel at OT has anyone had a decent pop.

I'm sure all the bile will be back in the return fixture and Ferguson won't be talking about great club blah blah...

You know, Europena footie is looking better entertainment. Vandals smashish lights in MAdrid, nutters in Calgliari trying to play matches with no stadium inspection. Hell, even Auxerre managed to have a good goalie pelt contest twice before the fellas in NFL gear waded in.