You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I found a different link in the end, wweo didn't work for me, I tried some other links but guess I was unlucky. The link that worked for me was www.watchwrestling.ch

I obviously didn't come back to this thread because I didn't want any spoilers.

• Upvote 1

Seamus is ace.

He really isn't, he sucks fucking donkey balls. He has no decent moves, shit on the mic, and looks like a proper cunt. Couldn't disagree with you more.

My favourite bit of the night was Kofi Kingston's non elimination, it's a real shame he only gets the opportunity to play on his athleticism 1 or twice a year in rumbles..

Bray Wyatt is the best thing to happen to wrestling for ages, his character is really quite something. Gutted about him losing to Cena, not sure who his next feud should be with.

Loved the Batista Bomb + RKO through a table. Anyone else notice how bad it was for Orton, he seemed to land on a monitor right on the middle of his back, looked nasty.

For that announcer's table spot, they'd cleared the cover and removed the monitors as usual, but evidently no-one realised that one of the monitors fell under the table. When it collapsed, Orton landed heavily on the monitor, which would have been fucking agony. That he was able to recover pretty quickly and didn't appear to have any visible marks on his back is a bit strange, but then I remember his having a match against Foley or Undertaker where he did an RKO directly onto thumb tacks.

I do find it weird that they still have those clunky looking monitors at the announcer's table, especially when with today's technology they could use a laptop or even a tablet. They'd still need cables for the feed but the wrestlers wouldn't need to fuck about with making sure they safely clear equipment out of the way first - at least not to the same extent. It's not like they've not had a laptop out there before. Remember the whole 'anonymous GM' gimmick from a while back?

Bray Wyatt is the best thing to happen to wrestling for ages, his character is really quite something. Gutted about him losing to Cena, not sure who his next feud should be with.

I read somewhere Brays character is based on De Niros character from Cape Fear. They tried it with someone in the 80s or 90s I think too. Dan Spivey or something?