You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Still shocked over the Taker-Lesnar bout, but after all it might be a good thing. My bet is that:

1) Taker wanted to stop wrestling and retire for good, and there was only one credible challenger right now, and it's Brock.

2)He wanted Brock to end his streak because Brock was a fighter, who had MMA credentials and it wouldn't be that much of a disgrace.

3)WWE made a contract with Brock that he'll stay for X amount of years before he leaves if he ends Taker's streak at WMXXX today, which is what he did.

Which means Brock will be full time WWE for a fixed contract and this win would put him high up the ladder for a shot at the championship.

This victory for Brock opens up so many potential storylines which can involve anybody, from the shield to Daniel Bryan and whoever else that WWE wishes to put over (Cesaro etc).

Just seen some highlights. While it was a surprise to see the streak broken, the reaction of some of the crowd was priceless. And it's fantastic to see Daniel Bryan get his big moment. Even if his reign is short-lived, he's had his big Wrestlemania moment and he deserves it.

Cant say I was that shocked. I think thats why they built it up as they did. It allows Taker to leave and not having to continue the streak next year. I hope that is it as he just looks slow and a shadow of himself.

Hopefully they start to make more use of The Shield and Wyatts. First event I have watched in a long long time and on the whole I enjoyed it I just thought it went flat and killed any momentum in the middke. The crowd seemed quiet in tbe middle matches but I didn't have the tv on too load so it might have been that.

On the subject of highlights, it's difficult to find decent highlights on sites like Youtube. If you manage to find footage of the actual match, it's usually somebody with the shakes pointing their camera at the TV. Otherwise, you'll find no-mark tossers who are under the impression people want to see their ugly mugs in a poorly lit room unable to string a coherent sentence together while wanting to tell you what happened. Or gimps who overlay actual commentary from matches onto computer game footage. 

I've just finished watching it on wweo.net, they have loads of streams of it on there. Even got the pre show.

I fell asleep last night during the shields entrance so figured I'd watch the rest this morning. Shield match was only 3 minutes long?

Bit annoyed about Cena winning. No need for it.

Very happy with Cesaro winning although I would have loved to have seen him body slam the big show in the ring, then toss him over. Especially considering Show was wearing an Andre style singlet.

Divas match, kind of looked like AJ made her tap out? She had a hold of her arm, looked a bit weird from the camera angle.

The streak... did not see that coming. It does make a bit of sense being Lesnar with the MMA stuff, and perhaps Taker would have preferred it that way, but I think Kane is coming to the end, they could have both gone out together.

Title match. Good. Finally fixed a fuck up. Bryan got his moment with the confetti and everything. Let's see how long this lasts.

Wins and losses don't matter in WWE yet it seemed that Cena just brushed off Wyatt, ignored his goading and won like he always does. Made the storyline dead in one go and Cena seem superhuman as normal.

Taker obviously has had enough and he's going out on his back like all the true professionals in the business. Unless Lesnar's going full schedule, I find it a bit of a waste but the Undertaker must have had a say so it's his choice.

Bryan winning was great, delivered two big, long matches again and everyone gets what they want. It'll be interesting to see what they do with him now as the chase is always more exciting than being the champ. Lesnar said he was next up so it could be him Vs. Bryan.