You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Apprentice

Bjornebye

Bunch or arrogant gobshites brassing themselves off for a job on telly. have to record it for obvious reasons but got to admit, this programme is boss.

'you're fired' really means 'your a wanker with no chance of working for me you dopey twat, do one'

I for one can't wait - we need Lord Sugar at melwood.

Adam? you're fired

Aquilani? you're fired

Suarez? 'you're fucking boss lad, bite him'

I'll do it my fucking self then, shall I?

Bilyana Apostolova

p00pymq5.jpg

Gabrielle Omar

p00pyn3b.jpg

Jade Nash

p00pymrd.jpg

Jane McEvoy

p00pymt4.jpg

Jenna Whittingham

p00pymvw.jpg

Katie Wright

p00pymz8.jpg

Laura Hogg

p00pyn0t.jpg

Maria O’Connor

p00pyn21.jpg

It is like any reality-based show of this type. The contestants from the first series were really stepping into the unknown in a sense, and the subsequent fame (or infamy) wasn't something that was planned for. Everybody since then has jumped on the bandwagon in the pursuit of fame because they've seen how appearing on the show will put their name in lights. The cunt factor has increased exponentially with each new intake. The same can be said of Dragon's Den.

• 2 weeks later...
It is like any reality-based show of this type. The contestants from the first series were really stepping into the unknown in a sense, and the subsequent fame (or infamy) wasn't something that was planned for. Everybody since then has jumped on the bandwagon in the pursuit of fame because they've seen how appearing on the show will put their name in lights. The cunt factor has increased exponentially with each new intake. The same can be said of Dragon's Den.

I think they're actively chosen for the fact they're odd, or cunts though.

It's like with Big Brother. The first one was genuinely entertaining because they were reasonably ordinary people, as each series passed those taking part were more and more removed from reality, until you ended up with some people who were actually mentally ill. They have psychologists on the show so they know what they're doing, they know what magic mix of people will create the biggest shocks and 'sensations'. Same with this pile of shite. If it was businesses people trying to compete and get a job, it'd still be entertaining in its own right, but they're actievly profiled to be dickheads and so the entertainment factor comes from the fact that they're, well, dickheads.

The decline of reality shows actually mirrors that of the Fleet Street press. In the pursuit of more custom, they dumb down and pursue sensationalism, while those of us who didn't mind the original format simply turn off.