You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

that's different. Sometimes you have to do that to get the kids into a good school. There's no way I could have got my kids into the madrassa had I not had them converted to islam first.

Thats fair enough. Always. Peace on you

I want a sign proclaiming trees and shrubs.

Oh findus crispy pancakes when I was a kid they were a decent size I seen some of these frozen motherfuckers the other day I could of closed my fist around them. Its not because I'm bigger its because companies want everything for nothing the fucking bastards. They shrink shit and replace the flavour for healthy crap. Revels you seen the size of a bag of revels now you can't fit your forefinger and thumb in the packet in order to grab a chocolatey bitch, you have to pour into the palm of your hand. They charge more give less, fuck them.

Wagon wheels are the classic example, they used to be as big as yer head. They're no bigger than a big biscuit now.

Speaking of religion, Catholics.

"HEY EVERYONE I'M CATHOLIC!!" I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT BUT I WEAR BEADS ON MY WRIST SO THAT YOU KNOW I AM DEEP AND CATHOLIC AND THAT".

Yeah I went there.

Fucking GIFs. My heart fades and dies that little bit more every time I see one of the cunts. What is it with posting them all of the time? Go on... post another one now, fuckface. And while you're at it post some more, that'll be even funnier you massive bunch of giffy spazzhandles.

Speaking of religion, Catholics.

"HEY EVERYONE I'M CATHOLIC!!" I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT BUT I WEAR BEADS ON MY WRIST SO THAT YOU KNOW I AM DEEP AND CATHOLIC AND THAT".

Yeah I went there.

Roman!

Roman Catholics

The unemployed.

I've been going down to the job centre in my lunch break to wave my pay slip under the noses of the jobless. Here I am, giving up my own precious time to help them with some free motivation , and do you think they can even offer me a simple "thanks mate"?

Not on your fucking life, the rude ungrateful fucks.

My boss is an absolute fucking cunt. He's like a pre-menstrual woman, always looking for fault so he can whine like a bitch over the slightest thing. His wife and kids might not agree (though you never know), but my life would improve immeasurably if he'd fucking die.

Glad to get that off my chest. I'm going to spill some petrol on him and light the bastard now.

The fact that the older you get, the less fucking time to relax and switch off there is.

I know "head space" is such a business-speak term but I just can't get any anymore.

There's always a million things going on.

I'm fucked if during my working day I have time to think about anything other than keeping my head above water, such is the level of shite I have to deal with and the pressure.

Quite frankly if this is grown up life, it's shit. With every year that passes and as I become more corporate-ified, all in the name of money, to live, and move out of my ma's. I die a bit inside. Don't get me wrong I can hack it (just), I'll live... but at what cost? Kinell.