You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

True story time: A friend of my ma's, a ginge, had intercourse with a black fella, said communion of bodily desire produced a black boy with a ginger afro! The kid is doomed to bullying for the rest of his life.

A lad of this description used to follow the Reds everywhere back in the 80's,he was called Jaffa,anybody remember him?

After having had more than my fair share of gingers I have to say they are all, well the one's I've had, absolute filth without exception.

I concur, hence why i married one, they all seem to like having their backdoor smashed in and have little or no gag reflex.

1236166298_quagmire_-_giggity.gif

I concur, hence why i married one, they all seem to like having their backdoor smashed in and have little or no gag reflex.

1236166298_quagmire_-_giggity.gif

The future Mrs S is a ginner, and will be home soon so I'll have to stop posting until she falls asleep in a fit of sexual exhaustion, and meets all of the above criteria!

stock-photo-beautiful-sexy-woman-with-red-hair-30041494.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGzMDAQP4-mkLPXNrHso5YUnq-5KCelm75iccGWbXcOedXHzNmRw

red-russian-bride.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq-zPhq6KjZ6ytARnRuYMlByzxTn1v-o8BjKe8iK7bhsaOJ8tm

Nicola-Roberts.jpg

A lad of this description used to follow the Reds everywhere back in the 80's,he was called Jaffa,anybody remember him?
Yeah I remember him. He was also known as Cigar. From what I remember he was tall, thin and seemed quieter than most of the other lads who used to travel around back then. Last time I seen him was on a train in the 80's. He was looking a mag about trainees. Strange you should mention him as I was thinking about him the other day.

lauren-ambrose-18.jpg

Lauren Ambrose

Yeah I remember him. He was also known as Cigar. From what I remember he was tall' date=' thin and seemed quieter than most of the other lads who used to travel around back then. Last time I seen him was on a train in the 80's. He was looking a mag about trainees. Strange you should mention him as I was thinking about him the other day.

[img']http://thefcelebrity.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/lauren-ambrose-18.jpg[/img]

Lauren Ambrose

Maybe he was a figment of the 80's and just couldn't exist in another decade without taking on a new persona.