You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I dont think the critisism he received during his first one and a half season of his time here was unfair, he simply didnt show enough of what should be required from a central midfielder at LFC. He's really taken leaps forward since then though. And that obviously goes hand in hand with the amount of playing time he's got, and is a big credit to his determination. So if he continues down this road, then this signing will have to go down as a success.

Some fuckers are so bitter they can't even acknowledge when Henderson has an outstanding game.  If Henderson keeps that level up and the team plays well as a result, he's going to be one of the first names in Woy's squad for Brazil.  He will also give Rodgers a quandary when Gerrard is fit again.  The next few games will tell, as spuds were fucking woeful.

I cant disagree with that like and its not necessarily an issue, theres the Darren Feltcher's and Tom Cleverlians mmm tastes a bit Reo Cokerish too, I could go on with ten shades of shite and plenty of them jobbing jobbie jobbers won loads of trophies banged birds u wudnt believe and made gosh dosh and got posh off such things so its not to say nonetheless boys will be boys an all tha am jus sayin like, Spurs had chadli and some other woppa for the last two goals not to take anything away like but lets not get whisked away anywhere exotic on the back of it, its like sitting on a cat and expecting it to run round with you on its back, we've done well and everyone played their part and you do need bread for the reformed ham slice with turkey nasal linings basted on.

enhanced-buzz-25234-1368809965-0.jpg

He obviously has the ability as shown against spuds. The problem is it took him two and a half years to show it. The thing now is can he reproduce something like the Spurs performance on a regular basis. I f he can then we have some player here with him. If he cant then at best he is a squad player.

"Ready salted Horrenderson's", haha. I bet he still hates Hendo.

If you really want to know...

@brendanjudge: Ah, Liverpool. What a magnificent display and the oft-maligned Lucas, Allen and Henderson were all fantastic. Poor the Spurs...

Though it was preceded by this not long before...

@brendanjudge: Oh happy day! Rodgers FINALLY drops Lucas from the starting lineup for Liverpool. Yay

• Upvote 1