You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

liverpool-fc-s-jordan-henderson-and-damien-comolli-620-719877828.jpg

This thread is for appreciating the talent of Jordan Henderson :D

So happy for the lad to score his first Liverpool goal and put in an fantastic all round performance. I know it's going to take more than one excellent game against a mid table club to convince some Liverpool fans. But I think this player has the ability to be a world class player for us. Took his goal brilliantly today, and some of them crosses he put in was unplayable. He does need to improve his decision making but that'll come with time. The movement between him, Kuyt, Downing and Suarez was just super today. I'm fully aware that this thread could bite me in the arse but I'm willing to take that risk.

• Upvote 1

Guest San Don

A very good performance from the lad today. That and the goal will do him good. Thought he was going to do an adebayor when he scored, he just went on and on.

Its disappointing some fans are on his case after just one or two games questioning what's his point.

A very good performance from the lad today. That and the goal will do him good. Thought he was going to do an adebayor when he scored, he just went on and on.

Its disappointing some fans are on his case after just one or two games questioning what's his point.

Jamie Redknapp said something about the Liverpool fans giving players time to settle in and not getting on their backs. He's obviously never been on this site.