You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

15 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Seems the FA are going to investigate Richarlison chucking a lit flare into the crowd. I hope the cunt gets a massive ban. 

This, though, from the club:

A club spokesperson also added that they will be investigating the matter. They said: 'We will look into the matter but, as far we we are concerned, Richarlison was attempting to throw it out of the ground.' 

Chris_Finch.jpg

Brilliant 

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Dreams? Fucking hell.

Screenshot_20220502-083515_BBC Sport.jpg

As a Scouser, no matter how bad your life gets, just thank the fates it didn't all go down a different path.

"You see George, you've really had a very good life, you could have been sat in Seacombe Wetherspoons at 8.30am this morning telling the television that Frank Lampard has done far more for football in his first few years in charge than Steven Gerrard has - when you make the adjustments for the relative weakness of the Scottish league."

download (5).jpeg

Excellent work fella.

Was it just me, or was that save from Pickford that they’re all talking about an absolute nothing moment?  Pure luck with the ball hitting both posts and coming out, and then Pickford runs back across his line and the Chelsea playing blasts it straight at him? Credit Pickford for getting up quickly and getting across his goal, but that was all he did.  The rest was luck and poor finishing. 

16 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Seems the FA are going to investigate Richarlison chucking a lit flare into the crowd. I hope the cunt gets a massive ban. 

This, though, from the club:

A club spokesperson also added that they will be investigating the matter. They said: 'We will look into the matter but, as far we we are concerned, Richarlison was attempting to throw it out of the ground.' 

Chris_Finch.jpg

Chris Finch Farm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

Was it just me, or was that save from Pickford that they’re all talking about an absolute nothing moment?  Pure luck with the ball hitting both posts and coming out, and then Pickford runs back across his line and the Chelsea playing blasts it straight at him? Credit Pickford for getting up quickly and getting across his goal, but that was all he did.  The rest was luck and poor finishing. 

I think you’re coming over a bit GOT there mate, it was a magnificent save.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyH said:

I don't see that. He did everything he could to get across and showed great athletisism. Every save from that distance at that pace has an element of luck, but he did everything right as a keeper there. 

• Like 1

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

He was sent off for violent conduct wasn't he? 

I think he was which makes you wonder why Richarlison wasn't with all the refs being part of the conspiracy. 

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I don't see that. He did everything he could to get across and showed great athletisism. Every save from that distance at that pace has an element of luck, but he did everything right as a keeper there. 

3 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I think you’re coming over a bit GOT there mate, it was a magnificent save.

Yeah, as I said, he did well to get up and across. My comment is about it been called the best save of the season by Sky. Pickford did everything he could do in getting up and running. But the save itself was a result of luck - making your own luck granted, but not some amazing fingertip save or brilliant one on one save. It just wasn’t that big a moment (I.e. best save of the season) or anywhere close in my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

Yeah, as I said, he did well to get up and across. My comment is about it been called the best save of the season by Sky. Pickford did everything he could do in getting up and running. But the save itself was a result of luck - making your own luck granted, but not some amazing fingertip save or brilliant one on one save. It just wasn’t that big a moment (I.e. best save of the season) or anywhere close in my opinion. 

For me it's up there. Ali has made some great saves, especially one on ones, but it's the ability to put yourself in the right place to make a save that I think helps make any save, Pickford does that. I wouldn't have an issue if it was save of the season. But there's so many good saves each week, I can also see why it mightn't make someone's top 10. But it was a great save, in a high tension part of the relegation battle h and certainly won Everton 2 or 3 points. Fair fucks to him I say. I give him loads of shit, so I'm happy to hold my hands up (higher than him) over this. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, aws said:

Didn't Carra get a three match ban for that coin incident? My bet is Richarlison gets a warning about his future conduct. 

He really should have received quite enough warnings about his future conduct. He appears to have inherited Fellaini's cloak of invisibility as far as refs are concerned.

28 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

They do once what we’ve been doing for most seasons and are behaving like they invented the smoke bomb…

736CBC34-DC75-4222-BB27-11F4E6D6BD16.png

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. 22 percent possession, the worst football you can possibly imagine and they are giving it the billy big bollocks. It's genuinely funny.

21 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

They do once what we’ve been doing for most seasons and are behaving like they invented the smoke bomb…

736CBC34-DC75-4222-BB27-11F4E6D6BD16.png

Must be a tough life being a blue, perpetually trapped in a never ending spiral of mid-table mediocrity, miles away from ever winning anything. 

They've finally got a cause to get behind and are getting a bit giddy about it, they've now got something to potentially celebrate even if it is just surviving relegation, It's literally the most interesting thing that has happened to them in almost 20 years. 

• Upvote 1