You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Everton fans 0, FC Soundproof Rooms & Blackout Curtains 2

D866389F-B777-43FC-9F65-ECA882B20D30.jpeg

It did occur to me that word probably gets around among Premier League teams about where you can get a decent night's kip. If they all keep going to the Hilton, it's not because they've got a Wowcher.

Still, what else were the Bloos going to use their fireworks for? A celebration?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It did occur to me that word probably gets around among Premier League teams about where you can get a decent night's kip. If they all keep going to the Hilton, it's not because they've got a Wowcher.

Still, what else were the Bloos going to use their fireworks for? A celebration?

Saying that, I was in Childwall last night and could hear the fireworks going off. But, yes, you’d imagine that these high end hotel chains design their rooms with a good night’s sleep in mind. Although the Wowcher thing could be a factor in Chelsea’s current financial state! 

It wouldn't surprise me, if they're losing their last home game, for them to invade the pitch in an effort to get the match abandoned. Of course, that too will be dismissed as "Kopite behaviour", even though the only time I can recall us invading a pitch was celebratory against Wolves in 1976.

2 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

It wouldn't surprise me, if they're losing their last home game, for them to invade the pitch in an effort to get the match abandoned. Of course, that too will be dismissed as "Kopite behaviour", even though the only time I can recall us invading a pitch was celebratory against Wolves in 1976.

The closer they get to relegation, the more their behaviour will keep getting worse and the further down the mask will slip. Hopefully at the end we'll be left with a relegated gang of cunts universally hated by everyone. They can adopt this as their new identity, much like Millwall fans.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

A43AD665-7089-47CD-9EA3-C15D1517B206.png

Reminded me of this in Madrid 2019, what a day Deffo Kopite behaviour on a coach for 36 hours to spend 19 hours in the Spanish capital to travel 36 hours home just to see the reds win No.6 I'm glad I'm a red.

Screenshot_20220501-112441_Photos.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

There were quite a few on the pitch during a 3-3 game v Man U back in the late 80s when we blew a chance to twat them as we were a couple ahead. It wasn't quite en masse but there were probably a couple of hundred. They did just sort of run on and off pretty quickly though.

22 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they're losing their last home game, for them to invade the pitch to get the match abandoned. Of course, that too will be dismissed as "Kopite behavior", even though the only time I can recall us invading a pitch was celebratory against Wolves in 1976.

I think new Premier league rules stop that, isn't it as long as 75% of the match is played the result will stand? if Everton cannot guarantee the safety of the opposition players then they cannot fulfill the match then it goes down as a 3-0 win for the other team or they can be forced to play the remainder of the match behind closed doors at another date.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

The closer they get to relegation, the more their behaviour will keep getting worse and the further down the mask will slip. Hopefully at the end we'll be left with a relegated gang of cunts universally hated by everyone. They can adopt this as their new identity, much like Millwall fans.

It’ll be utterly toxic there today, if they get beat. Even more so than usual. I reckon stuff getting lashed at players and fans rushing on to the pitch to try and assault the players. 

It’ll be unpleasant for Chelsea’s players too. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

Everything they do/say is framed in some way around us....yet 'they don't care.....'

I live rite by Goodison (unfortunately) and it's starting to get lively, just seen 3 (yes 3) fans outside the Wilmslow singing Kopites are gobshites, obviously backing their team with that chant.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

and the three-legged donkey they rode in on

It's a black Ellisons coach to be fair, but it's not as good as our Liverpool coach, that's another thing they can complain about our team coach is better than their team coach.

25 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

There were quite a few on the pitch during a 3-3 game v Man U back in the late 80s when we blew a chance to twat them as we were a couple ahead. It wasn't quite en masse but there were probably a couple of hundred. They did just sort of run on and off pretty quickly though.

Wasn't that when some mancs got in the kop and got volleyed out?

I hope the Chelsea team coach gets bottled so they shut the fuck up about a bottle of Koppaberg hitting the City coach. Although they'll probably still blame us. They are a fucking embarrassment. It's gonna be vile there today unless they get an early goal.