You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest ShoePiss
How the fucking dogshit did we lose 3-1 to FUCKING BLACKBURN ROVERS?! Time difference and such... I didn't watch the game. HOW THE FUCK?!

They scored 3 goals

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy bought what he could with no money. And Raul apart, he got what he paid for. We haven't spent any money in the window yet either.

We need a new squad, not 3 players. Someone is going to have get out that chequebook fairly soon and invest in a proper team, capable of becoming a competitive side soon.

We don't need a new squad. We just need a world-class winger, and a strong reliable centre-back. To challenge for the title we would need an anchorman and an upgrade on Ngog. Shouldn't cost upwards of 30-40m.

Roy bought what he could with no money. And Raul apart, he got what he paid for. We haven't spent any money in the window yet either.

We need a new squad, not 3 players. Someone is going to have get out that chequebook fairly soon and invest in a proper team, capable of becoming a competitive side soon.

Mypost has been smoking the cheap stuff again...

We don't need a new squad. We just need a world-class winger, and a strong reliable centre-back. To challenge for the title we would need an anchorman and an upgrade on Ngog. Shouldn't cost upwards of 30-40m.

We need full backs, centre backs, wingers, and forwards. Then we need decent fringe players and impact subs. That's a lot of players, and a lot of money needs to be spent. It has to be spent now, and in the summer.

What we currently have is a poor first team, an even worse reserve side, and it reflects where we are in the league.

We need full backs, centre backs, wingers, and forwards. Then we need decent fringe players and impact subs. That's a lot of players, and a lot of money needs to be spent. It has to be spent now, and in the summer.

What we currently have is a poor first team, an even worse reserve side, and it reflects where we are in the league.

Seriously. Will you piss off back to whatever other site you came from. We aren't interested in your little jokes today. We have the worst manager in our history dragging us towards the Championship and so your little game of supporting him is just tiresome now. Just fuck off away will you.

Seriously. Will you piss off back to whatever other site you came from. We aren't interested in your little jokes today. We have the worst manager in our history dragging us towards the Championship and so your little game of supporting him is just tiresome now. Just fuck off away will you.

He's been ducked off Irish Kop and TIA already

Guest The Chimp

Hodgson wasn't brought in for a re-building job though was he? He was brought in to steady the ship; to get the most out of a team that until the final two weeks of the previous season was in with a chance of finishing in the top four. He accepted the job on the premis that not much needed doing and that he could improve the sum of the team's parts. Something I believe he's backtracked on. He's fucking shite and any clueless cunt backing him needs their heads testing or to grow up and stop trolling.

Seriously. Will you piss off back to you came from. We aren't interested in your little jokes today. your little game of supporting him is just tiresome now. Just off away will you.

I didn't mention the coach, I said we needed to sign (and replace) a lot of players. Whoever is in charge has to do it, be it Roy or whoever. And I'm not joking, we all know we need investment in the team, I think that's pretty obvious to most people, it's not a laughing matter.

Regarding the other shit. You got your answer to that months ago. It hasn't changed and it won't change, so there's no point in asking.

We need players yes, in many areas yes, but don't be such a drama queen.... Any half decent manager would get 7th or better in an average season with our squad! (personally I think challenging for 4th should be a minimum) Add a winger or two, a forward and a centre back and we would fight for the title.... (If we actually played to the strength of our current squad, and not the complete opposite ala Hodgson)

And please don't give me this Hodgson got what he could with the money he had.... 9 million wasted on Poulsen and Konchesky... Aqua and Insua loaned out - please... (Spurs bough VDV for 8)

In addition he has gotten nothing out of Cole...

Meireles has been the highlight of the season, and he was bought without Hodgson having a clue as to where he should play and what kind of player he is.....

cut to fucking pieces because we're not defending as a team and we're playing a 442 system that is so open I feel seasick watching us play awy from home.

we basically have 5 out and out attackers Gerrard, cole, maxi, torres and ngog and 5 defenders of the back 4 and lucas. we got totally over run by a very poor blackburn team.

First goal came from our corner, olsson got inside Glo Jo and slid it under pepe. 2nd one kyrgiakos got rolled by benjani, roof of the net. Third one was my favourite. who was it? fucking hoilett or some other shitbag facing the corner flag is allowed to turn by skrtel who is a fucking liability and has been all season and is allowed to get to pull the ball back by Glo Jo and benjani gets goal side of konchesky and about 5 other reds and puts the ball in. The way hoilett turned skrtel and left him for dead was like watching cruyff bamboozle that defender the first time he done his eponymous turn only this was david fucking hoilett not johan cruyff.

after all this we created very little. torres was disgraceful again, maxi rubbish. why was kyrgiakos starting in front of agger? he needs games after a long injury and bringing him on for sot after 50 mins proves roy got that wrong. aurelio can't play 2 games a week so not surprised he was left out.

defensively we are a complete and utter joke. I can't even remember our last clean sheet but also in attack we were bereft of ideas and it broke down or crosses were hit into defenders or over hit.

Gerrard almost got us back in it and cole had a go for a bit but we were basically going through the motions.

I turned the radio off last night before I could even hear what roy had to say because I couldn't listen to anymore nonsense from him. I get up this morning and I read "we're as disappointed as the fans are" how can you be roy? you won't have to live with us for much longer but we have to live with what you've left us when you're gone. I'd rather he ripped into the team collectively and individually than patronise us with this shit.

Roy has been awful but some of the "performances" this season have been worse than I could have imagined and I really don't care if any one bar Gerrard is here next season.

Don't feed the troll people. Everytime someone replies to a mypost post somewhere a baby dies and Roy gets another day in the job. Co-incidence? Make of it what you will.

After the other calls to ignore me didn't work, you're now resorting to equate it to dying babies.

That won't work either.