You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The manager will bear the brunt of the criticism and rightly so, but my word we have some gutless cunts wearing red.

It is too late this season to do anything about this. Next pre-season training should involve a 'Battle Royale' camp where the squad gets thinned out. Pepe would get a bye through to the final squad, or he could jump in like Capt Freedom or Buzzsaw and sort out the slackers.

Hodgson for England/West Ham/Villa/whoever will take him

Redundent/retired/shot/hung/drawn/quatered.

I don't care now as long as he's not here.

Server Overload

The server is very busy at the moment

We are frightfully sorry about this, at the moment we are trying to tune the server so that this message is not necessary in future.

If you repeatedly get this message, give it five minutes and then try again.

Thanks for your patience.

Fucking hell someone shoved a silver spoon up Daves arse!

Server Overload

The server is very busy at the moment

We are frightfully sorry about this, at the moment we are trying to tune the server so that this message is not necessary in future.

If you repeatedly get this message, give it five minutes and then try again.

Thanks for your patience.

For some reason, when I read this it felt like Roy was saying it.

Guest Pistonbroke

Dear God, it just goes from bad to worse. Even if we don't get a manager we want in now, surely they have to sack Hodgson now and put an interim caretaker/manager in charge like King Kenny. The players need a rocket up their arse as well, fooking pathetic until we were too far behind to get back into it and then they decide they can be arsed all of a sudden. God help our club if NESV aren't going to invest, because with the prima dona dross we have atm we're fucked. Between Benitez and Hodgson we seem to have brought in players who aren't fit to wear the shirt and wouldn't know work ethic if it was tattooed on their fucking cheque books.

Can't say i'm even surprised at tonight's result as we have no direction or passion at the moment. Mancs ( F.A cup ), Blackpool away and then Everton at home in the league....could find ourselves in the bottom three again after that lot and out of another cup.

"We are very dejected, we though they were poor goals to concede. In the second half the players gave it their best shot, we had plenty of the ball. Who knows, if Steven's penalty had gone in we could have salvaged something from the game. We are very frustrated and disappointed for the fans. We had a very large travelling contingent and I know they were dejected at the end. [but] All I can say to the fans is that if they came into the dressing room they would see people similarly dejected."

Fuck off.

Time for NESV to do the right thing, or failing that, time for Roy to reach into the bottom drawer, and use that 9mm with the single bullet.

Feel for him tonight a little bit though, a lot of players, and I use that term loosely, need to go home tonight, and use the shiny reflective thing, and look deep into it for a good few hours.

Roy Evans just travelled back in time and had an out of body experience on This is Anfield. He went back to the days before he got the road and heard what people were saying about him "I think Roy has to go".

I'm away to bed and when I get up in the morning I want this to be over.

FSG have a duty to relieve him of his post now.

Five points off the bottom of the table after 20 games and anxiously looking at the upcoming fixtures to figure out whether we can scrape together enough points to be sure of staying up. This is ridiculous.

Roy, do the decent thing and don't force the club to sack you with a pay-off.