You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see

Reina

Johnson soto agger Aurelio

Gerrard Lucas

Babel Cole. Maxi

Torres

But that's just my personal preferences. I know we play mancs on Sunday and rumours of Roy resting players but right now we don't have that luxury. we need all the points we could get and if that means playing a strong side for both then it has to be done.

We look so much better when we have players who can pass the ball in defense, therefore Aurelio and Agger are a must right now. I'm not averse to seeing Cole and Maxi in the wide positions though, and I think Dirk definitely deserves to be dropped. I would also give N'Gog a rest and bring him off the bench when the game is wrapped up... *

* yeah, I know.

By the looks of things he is getting excuses in before the game,says he might rest some key players ie torres ,gerrard

The source regarding the opening post is usually on the money so thats the team I'm expecting.

No way he's resting Torres or Gerrard because one more defeat and he's out of here.

The source regarding the opening post is usually on the money so thats the team I'm expecting.

No way he's resting Torres or Gerrard because one more defeat and he's out of here.

Will probably lose this match and our away supporters will chant Dalglish and Hodgson for England and Roy will not be sacked and then coach us vs the mancs and will lose and the same thing will happen and he will stay with us till the next game and win it and will stay for another 3 games and lose them and then win again and then stays again and so on....

Well the way he is talking shit again to the press he mentions it,if not tomorrow then its going to be soon, cause he says we have a lot of games comeing up