You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FIFA 11

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pre-ordered mine at Asda, saves having to queue up at midnight to be sure of the game (something I'd never do anyway, I'd just wait for it to be in stock somewhere else).

The beauty of it is that I never had to pay a penny to pre-order, just have to walk in within 3 days of release date to pick it up and pay at the till. They usually sell it for £25 on launch day so I'll pop in about lunch to pick it up. If it's £40 or so I'll look elsewhere for cheaper, safe in the knowledge it's behind the counter in Asda anyway.

Win-Win

I just got it, I've played 1 game that ended 0-0. The AI seems pretty good defensively, I can just run past people and passes go astray more often. I was losing it in midfield a lot and didn't get too many scoring chances.

I've got it on world class difficulty but I had it the same on 10 and I could beat the AI every time.

There is hardly any difference between 10 and 11

[

Fucking rip off

How much different is it going to look, it's fucking football it usually looks the same. Just like any realistic sports game they don't radically change each year unless it's on a new generation console, is PES incorporating jet packs in this years edition?

I just got it, I've played 1 game that ended 0-0. The AI seems pretty good defensively, I can just run past people and passes go astray more often. I was losing it in midfield a lot and didn't get too many scoring chances.

I've got it on world class difficulty but I had it the same on 10 and I could beat the AI every time.

I got it, as well. Pre-ordered it and they called me this afternoon. Looks ace.

Guest Captain Jonjo

Been playing the Fifa 2011 PC demo the one with the new game engine, much better then the old ones, but one thing that hanst changed is the robotic and repetitive positiong, the players dont seem to move around much naturally from ther positions, PES 2011 is much more dynamic and the passing systems is much better its not the magnetic passings tyle of fifa, you actually have to pass properly and recieve for a successful pass unlike fifa.

How much different is it going to look, it's fucking football it usually looks the same. Just like any realistic sports game they don't radically change each year unless it's on a new generation console, is PES incorporating jet packs in this years edition?

Lucas is a footballer, Messi is a footballer. Both look similar (shorts, socks, long hair) but are two completely different players.

Its a metaphor

Yeah, I've had people telling me that Asda and Tesco are doing it for £25 tomorrow, but nothing's confirmed.

May be something stupid like get it for £25 if you spend £20 instore or something. They did that with COD last year I think.

Yeah, I've had people telling me that Asda and Tesco are doing it for £25 tomorrow, but nothing's confirmed.

May be something stupid like get it for £25 if you spend £20 instore or something. They did that with COD last year I think.

I work at Asda its 25 quid, also there starting to do trade ins from friday and they say they will be game or gamestation trade in prices