You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

In Rafa We Rust.......

old skool tom

And you need to get your head out of your arse, This man in charge of OUR club, not the first team but the whole club, is a complete fucking joke.

You carry on with your school boy comments, I'll go with facts.

The man needs to go now.

And were where the "Rafael Benitez" chants today?

No fucking were, get this lying bastard out of the club NOW.

Rafa Benitez song got sung a good 3 times at the ground, and a good 3times on the trains on the way there and the way back!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At any other top team in Europe he would be sacked..................so why is it different here?

Explains why we 20+ yrs without the title imo......................poor managers getting WAY to long in charge,simply because its the 'the Liverpool way'.

Time to get fucking real.

Maybe u should support the barcodes mate, you'd be made up there they go through loads of managers!

Personally i look at the bigger picture then today's result/performance and that is i dread missing out on Champions League football as i fear the knock on effect.

The club is doing everything by a fine margin and very little room for error which finishing fith or lower would be a complete disaster.

Man City will it seems challenge for the top four places and if they achieve this at our expense then we face a very hard task to get back in.

City would then be able to offer not only the top wages but also the lure of the Champions League.

The problem for us is we would not be in a position to buy oursleves back into top four infact it would probably lead to at least one top player leaving to help balance the books.

We made huge strides under Rafa to come from a team fighting with Everton, Villa etc for fourth spot into a team last season that was challenging for the league.

The problem is we do appear to have gone backwards and with the wealth of City to contend with now it does make the future look bleak unless there is changes throughout the club.

We made huge strides under Rafa to come from a team fighting with Everton, Villa etc for fourth spot into a team last season that was challenging for the league.

thats one season in 5. Right now we're right back where we started, challenging (not very well i might add) with the likes of Villa, Spurs and City for 4th place.

He's had his chance, he blew it last season. Its only bckwards from there i'm afraid therefore he's failed.

"It was a match which began with Darren Fletcher at right-back in the absence of Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand, Jonny Evans and John O'Shea and following the early exit of Brown and Neville - with a groin problem - United were left fielding an unfamiliar back-four.

Ryan Giggs was forced into playing at left-back, while Patrice Evra was pushed into the middle of defence to partner Carrick. "

And they still won.

Just felt the place could do with a bit of a laugh.

"It was a match which began with Darren Fletcher at right-back in the absence of Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand, Jonny Evans and John O'Shea and following the early exit of Brown and Neville - with a groin problem - United were left fielding an unfamiliar back-four.

Ryan Giggs was forced into playing at left-back, while Patrice Evra was pushed into the middle of defence to partner Carrick. "

And they still won.

Just felt the place could do with a bit of a laugh.

how is united winning with a weakened team supposed to make us laugh. in derision?

Fucking once at the start, You would have had your head ripped off if you had tried it during the second half.

You deserve him.

So, let's say I went to the game with you and I started singing Rafa's name in support in the 2nd half. Would you punch me in the face or something? Is that what that comment means?

Rafa Benitez song got sung a good 3 times at the ground, and a good 3times on the trains on the way there and the way back!

Mate I'm just back from the game, I was standing beside Mick for the whole game and no fuckin way was it sung 3 times, once in the 1st half thats it.In the 2nd half especially near the end i heard him been cursed, I got talking to a Red(scouse lad) outside McDonalds after the game he was saying to me hes been goint to the game 25 years since he was a kid and this is as bad as hes seen the club, we have owners who dont care a manager who has'nt a fuckin clue and hides behind the ownership, and mongs supporting us that still think its all the owners fault that were barely above Birmingham yes fuckin Birminhan the team who had we not got a dodgy penalty against us would be level with us now, and believe the manager is some sort of god like figure, 4 years without a trophy now.

Edited by Trucker Paddy

Personally i look at the bigger picture then today's result/performance and that is i dread missing out on Champions League football as i fear the knock on effect.

I'm trying to work out how Rafa's going to be seen if Aquilani comes back, we win matches, get a backup striker that's good enough and then finish in the top four with a team that's looking good.

Am trying to work out what most fans will think of having Rafa still as manager at that point, but it depends on the nature of how we manage that if we do. To be honest I'm getting more neutral to him as the matches pass, but it's interesting wondering how he's going to turn this around if he can do it. And if he does, how will our squad have developed over the rest of the season? Will Pacheco get any chances? Will Nemeth come back as another good striker? Will we have any money over the summer and will it be spent properly if so?

And if we carry on getting bad results, will those two cunts just keep him as manager anyway because they don't want to pay all the cash out? And how long will they hold on? Just how many bad results will it take and how far down the table would we have to slip before they'd had enough? Then who will we get in next of course.

Too many questions, I just want to be sat watching us against Arse to see what happens, and to see if Aquilani and Torres are playing, because if so it could be almost our strongest 11 against them, (apart from Insua for Aurelio.) even if they're not all totally fit.

The phrase In Rafa We Trust should be banned off this and every fucking forum.

I'm sick of that bollox. It's the mantra of the super-fan that looks down on anyone who dares to question the manager.

Get rid of that and get rid of the so called division between fans that back the manager or otherwise. Its been a few too many years since I was last in a playground, and I am sick and tired of the same old diatribe being wheeled out by the same few week in, week out.

We are all reds, we are all aware of the shit we are in, we are all aware that its probably going to get worse before it gets better (and I am talking the whole general situation, not just whats being served on the pitch) and the last thing I am going to tolerate is someone giving it the biggun as to why I may choose to back Rafa or not. At the heart of it all, we are all good reds, and naturally we want the best for our club. We seem to have people getting their collective LFC cocks out and seeing who is the bigger fan. That bollocks doesnt wash with me.

Your defo on the turn Coop. Me' date=' ATK, Little Sammy, Etc look forward to your arrival.

Just as the game started there was but it was hardly the whole Liverpool end. [b']As the game dragged on those same people were calling him all the names under the sun and at the final whistle some of those people were booing[/b].

That just means they're fickle as fuck.

im gonna say it again, who the fuck cares if people are booing when we are in a slump they were fucking booing when we were first place last year, so nothing new there.

Went top of the league last season against West Ham, and our "legendary" supporters booed us off.

Went top of the league last season against West Ham, and our "legendary" supporters booed us off.

they booed the manager after that game because they thought his shitbag tactics was throwing away the lead that every club dreams about!

maybe it was wrong to boo? but guess what? they were all completely right!

chelsea were in termoil and united were completely shite in the first half of the season.he seen his arse and cost us title number 19.its as simple as that

I just cannot see Rafa ever winning us the league , Ive become very dispondent about our team of late , expecting nothing at all in each game , apparantly 3 managers have been approached for the job but nobody seems to know who is leading that line of enquiry - TH or GG ?

I think he's a gonner and I cant say right now id be too dissapointed.

Just my opinion of course.

Fucking once at the start, You would have had your head ripped off if you had tried it during the second half.

You deserve him.

Given the atmosphere after the first 10 minutes there was hardly any fucking songs was there? But still there has been less and less Rafa chants during the last few months. You was sorta right on that score.

Don't get the you deserve him comment though.

For those who don't want him in charge, suggest a realistic replacement for him and a realistic remoulding of the squad with the Americans in charge. Bearing in mind the inflated market managers are operating in.

I am confused now and I am not sure what would be in the best interest of the club.

Jose Mourinho.