You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Was talking to a bird in work this morning and she's complaining she's bought yet another car with a 'dodgy gearbox'. The third in less than 2 years.

Being a gent I asked her if she wanted me to take it for a spin and have a look at it. I took it out and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

When I tell her this she accuses me of lying to make her look stupid so I made her take the car out with me in it to see what the problem was.

She then spent the next ten minutes trying to change gear by just touching the clutch with her foot and forcing the gear stick in diagonal movements.

Was talking to a bird in work this morning and she's complaining she's bought yet another car with a 'dodgy gearbox'. The third in less than 2 years.

Being a gent I asked her if she wanted me to take it for a spin and have a look at it. I took it out and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

When I tell her this she accuses me of lying to make her look stupid so I made her take the car out with me in it to see what the problem was.

She then spent the next ten minutes trying to change gear by just touching the clutch with her foot and forcing the gear stick in diagonal movements.

I hoped you thrashed her for her impertinence, Col

Only one careful lady owner...........

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I took a girl out once who'd just bought a new motor, said she wasn't happy with it, said it sounded "loud and not right" when she was travelling fast.

I'm sat there wondering what all the fuss was about as she's moving through the gears, seemed alright second to third, then third to fourth, all was ok, then BANG, she smashes it into third at about 70moh and says "see, something's not right there".

Didn't realise you had to push the gear stick a little to the right out of fourth gear to get it into fifth.

• Upvote 1

I used to have a golf and the little trip computer thing had various displays, mph, miles left on the tank of fuel, average speed etc. a mates wife had one too and said she loved the car but didn't like it when it told her not to do a particular speed. She thought the symbol for average (a zero with a line through it) meant she couldn't go at that speed.

Melons put a link on her faceache page yesterday to a social attitude test. I copied the link to a girl I know.

Her: What's this about? Why have you sent it to me?

Me: Thought you'd be interested. Forget it.

Her: I am. Just wondered what it was.

Her: Not sure where my name originates from.

Me: UK

Her: What's capitalism?

Me: *facepalm*

She's doing a degree in business management or some shit.

• 2 weeks later...