You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

On 10/03/2024 at 00:44, Mudface said:

If you ever get over the food poisoning, then try to remember the doctor's advice, 'cook the fucking bacon rather than grandstanding about the beans'.

Not sure if you've ever had bacon before, but it's really nice when it's crispy.

Don’t listen to him, Dave

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Food in there is lovely by the way. I’ve had a brekkie in there but I wasn’t fingering kids. Must be a separate menu

@Mook @Champ @Dr Nowt we had a pint outside there after the CL parade 

What a day that was

20 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Plate is too big. Could've put the toast on the side.

5/10 for presentation 

If they had put the toast on the same plate they could have raised the price by £2 and called it a Mega Breakfast     

• Upvote 1

I believeI may have just improved the Bacon Sandwich.

Grilled the bacon, whisked up a couple of eggs then just let the eggs cook on a low heat without stirring. Flip it over so you cook the other side like an egg pancake. Then tip it out, cut into strips and lay over the bacon. 

Fucking delicious. 

7 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I believeI may have just improved the Bacon Sandwich.

Grilled the bacon, whisked up a couple of eggs then just let the eggs cook on a low heat without stirring. Flip it over so you cook the other side like an egg pancake. Then tip it out, cut into strips and lay over the bacon. 

Fucking delicious. 

So you cooked an omelette?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

A cracking idea for this morning, using leftover roti as we had no bread left.

Grill some bacon. Dip the roti in beaten egg. Put one of them in a pan with butter, lay a couple of rashers of grilled bacon and a little sprinkle of cheese (comte in this instance), a little splash of Lea & Perrins' finest, lay another roti on top, then cook on both sides. Slice into quarters and serve. *Chef's kiss*

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

Grill some bacon. Dip the roti in beaten egg. Put one of them in a pan with butter, lay a couple of rashers of grilled bacon and a little sprinkle of cheese (comte in this instance), a little splash of Lea & Perrins' finest, lay another roti on top, then cook on both sides. Slice into quarters and serve. *Chef's kiss*

Let's see.

4 hours ago, Trumo said:

Modfied Monte Cristo - lovely.

Chessington World of Adventures, resort hotel. 

Working here this week. 

I’m already a bit miffed as there’s loads of teenagers stopping here this week. I think they’re on some kind of school trip. 

Anyway, the boisterous cunts were rampaging up and down the corridors until gone 9.00 pm last night. 

I usually stay in the Premier Inn, round the corner, but thought I’d just stay here this time.

All I can say about the breakfast is that the one in the Premier Inn is better.

4/10 (point lost as I’m sat looking over towards where the giraffes live and the lazy, lanky, fuckers are still in bed. 

IMG_6216.jpeg

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Working here this week. 

I’m already a bit miffed as there’s loads of teenagers stopping here this week. I think they’re on some kind of school trip. 

Anyway, the boisterous cunts were rampaging up and down the corridors until gone 9.00 pm last night. 

I usually stay in the Premier Inn, round the corner, but thought I’d just stay here this time.

4/10 (point lost as I’m sat looking over towards where the giraffes live and the lazy, lanky, fuckers are still in bed. 

IMG_6216.jpeg

That looks terrible.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Working here this week. 

IMG_6216.jpeg

i didn't know you could get plates that small. it's almost filled by an egg. 

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Working here this week. 

IMG_6216.jpeg

IMG_5376.gif

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Working here this week. 

IMG_6216.jpeg

I hope they keep you up every night you sick fucker 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Working here this week. 

IMG_6216.jpeg

Did it come with a fruit shoot, a colouring sheet and a small tub of ice cream after?

• Haha 4