You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hey can a ask a favour please will take 3 mins of your time.

Guest simon

Guest simon

O'k i'm speaking to my cousin on face book who has a Youtube channel he is a wee bit crazy like me he has started a be kind rewind type channel he acts out films with his mates. All i am asking is if you can subscribe please and leave a comment thank you all very much.

YouTube - MADWAREHOUSE's Channel is his channel

[YOUTUBE]7kDww8oOxe0&eurl=http://www.youtube.com/user/MADWAREHOUSE&feature[/YOUTUBE]

I know its crazy but please could you do me this favor i said i could boost his youtube popularity thnks again

Guest simon

[YOUTUBE]RoOkDouJcXM&eurl=http://www.youtube.com/user/MADWAREHOUSE&feature[/YOUTUBE] This is a bit better but again very fucked up.

Guest simon
The lesson here is to never make promises you can't fulfill.

Maybe so but i thought a few people on here would do me a little favor i'm not asking much.

He wants me to star in one ha ha.

I honestly respect you trying to help your little cousin and I will do exactly as you ask...once I see the one with you starring in it.

(I haven't set my expectations too high.)

You are made for the big stage!

[YOUTUBE]RoOkDouJcXM&eurl=http://www.youtube.com/user/MADWAREHOUSE&feature[/YOUTUBE] This is a bit better but again very fucked up.

Also, has your cous ever seen Matilda? because I can tell you from the fact that I have a 7 yr old who loves the fucking film..That clip could be jaws or 3 men and a little lady, Matilda it ain't.

Guest simon
U iZ a Faggot and I hope you all dies. LOL!

That's about the standard of a YouTube comment, right?

I'm not being funny here but that is very cuntish and i am extremely fucking pissed over that i swear to god if you said that to my face i would rip you8r fucking head off its o'k say there mongs or whatever but say something like i hope you all dies. Im not a violent person in the slightest but that made me spit with anger.

Guest simon
Hahaha.

You're an idiot.

Why because i take offense in you saying i hope you all die thats my family and im sure you would be the same way. It really pissed me off that did.

I can't believe I'm having to explain myself to you.

What I was doing, see, is parodying the types of comments usually found on YouTube, it was in no way directed at you or your family.

I still maintain that you're an idiot though.