You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The twats that are Nick Griffin and the BNP.

RedBrian84

• 3 years later...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/british-national-party-declared-dead-after-electoral-commission-strips-far-right-groups-status-1536868

The British National Party (BNP) has effectively been declared dead after the Electoral Commission removed the far-right group from its register. The watchdog made the move because the anti-immigrant activists failed to confirm the party's registration details, as is required by law.

"The BNP's statement of accounts was due on 7 July 2015. Their annual confirmation of registered details was therefore due on or before 7 January 2016. The Electoral Commission did not receive the notification by this date and is required by law to remove the BNP from its register of political parties in Great Britain," a statement from the Electoral Commission explained.

The decision means BNP candidates are banned from using the party's name, descriptions or emblems on the ballot paper at elections. But the 34-year-old party can apply with the Electoral Commission to re-register the party.

"The party registration process can take a few weeks. We publish all applications on our website first for 10 days for public consultation and then the application is assessed against the statutory tests outlined in the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA)," an Electoral Commission spokesman told IBTimes UK.

The BNP peaked between 2009 and 2010 when the far-right group won two seats in the European Parliament, including the election of former chairman Nick Griffin as MEP for North West England, and the party won a record 563,743 votes at the 2010 General Election.

But the BNP went into decline after a number of far-right groups splintered off from the organisation and Eurosceptic party Ukip increased its gains at the ballot box.

The development comes after Britain First, which is led by former BNP Councillor Paul Golding, topped the Electoral Commission's league table for small parties at the end of 2014. The watchdog revealed that the nationalists registered an income of almost £160,000 ($223,975) over the year.

Meanwhile, German anti-Islam group Pegida has recently launched in the UK. The organisation's new leader Paul Weston told IBTimes UK that he wants the group to become the "respectable" face of a mass anti-immigration movement in Britain.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Since the BNP are pretty much a busted flush, this thread should be opened up to include their bastard spawn.

Here's the latest bit of shit-stirring idiocy from Britain First.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/britain-first-post-heartbreaking-picture-of-children-seemingly-doing-yoga-which-supporters-mistake-as-muslim-pray_uk_56f6a19fe4b0787ff7c9520e

Britain First have posted a picture of school children seemingly doing a yoga pose which it said was “heartbreaking” in what appears to be attempt to subtly imply the youngsters were being made to perform a Muslim prayer.

The far-right political party posed a picture of 10 young girls it said were at a British school, sitting upright on foam mats. A second picture showed the group leaning forward to touch their heads on the mat, with their arms outstretched.

A caption on the image read: “A British school. Heartbreaking.”

56f6ab3b1e00008e01711688.png

56f6ad0d1e0000b300705679.png

• Upvote 1

They've got 1.3m people that like their facebook page. You have to assume most of them live in the UK. That is a fucking alarming amount of window lickers.

There's a few counter groups on Facebook like Exposing Britain First and the satirical Britain Furst and they've pointed out that a lot of their comments and page likes are from Australians, Americans etc.

I think the fact that they get about 50 people at their physical UK demo's shows their real reach in the UK.

There's a few counter groups on Facebook like Exposing Britain First and the satirical Britain Furst and they've pointed out that a lot of their comments and page likes are from Australians, Americans etc.

I think the fact that they get about 50 people at their physical UK demo's shows their real reach in the UK.

I guess a lot of people on Facecunt are a bit zombie like as well. Racist friend invites them to like the page and they just do so with having any idea what they're about.

The original caption described it as Woodford Primary School, which doesn't exist, although nearby Woodford Green Primary School got a bit pissed off.

http://m.guardian-series.co.uk/news/14205852.Picture_of_praying_pupils__nothing_to_do_with_school_/?ref=rss

4633017.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=artic

A primary school has confirmed it has no connection with a picture of pupils "being made to pray like Muslims” that has been widely distributed on social media.

The image, which has been circulating on Facebook and Twitter, claimed to be of children from “Woodford Primary School, being made to pray like Muslims”.

But there is no Woodford Primary School.

Its nearest equivalent, Woodford Green Primary Primary, in Sunset Avenue, said the image is not connected with the school in any way.

A Waltham Forest Council spokesman said: “We can confirm that this photo is not of the school or its pupils and is in no way connected to Woodford Green Primary School.

"The school has alerted social media sites, instructing them to remove the incorrect caption, and have also alerted the police.

“The welfare of pupils is our utmost priority and both the school and the council takes matters of this nature very seriously.”

There are several, but I'm assuming the original posting alleged it was in the area the Guardian were looking at. One amused me because it was a C of E school.

EDIT: should point out its not The Guardian - it's a local paper to Waltham Forest, Wandtead and Woodford.

EDIT 2: the BF Facebook page placed the school in Essex. The two I could find are in Plymouth in Devon, or Northamptonshire.

https://m.facebook.com/BritainsAgainstIslam.BAI/posts/709682525835051

As such, the reporter got her facts right.

Guest Pistonbroke

I lost count of the number of old School/Army mates I fucked off on face aids leading up to the last election. Posting racist shit and sending me invites to Britain First etc, the cunts even got shirty by posting shit via other friends pages calling me a traitor etc, the mind boggles. My other friends soon binned them off to room 101 where the window lickers belong.