You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The twats that are Nick Griffin and the BNP.

RedBrian84

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I could honestly sit eating popcorn and laughing whilst watching every single one of these cunts get burned at the stake.

That's a horrible way to talk. Marshmallows on sticks are far more befitting to such a situation.

• Upvote 1

I enjoy laughing at Jayda Fransen a bit less than I enjoy laughing at Paul Golding or Nick Griffin, because she's not just a bile-filled racist hatebag, she's also clearly not the full shilling.  (I'm sure she and her associates will approve of the "un-PC" terminology for someone with learning difficulties and deep psychological problems.)

That's a horrible way to talk. Marshmallows on sticks are far more befitting to such a situation.

It's been so long since I watched someone burned alive that I'd completely forgotten the cultural niceties.  I'd have to chuck a couple of potatoes in there too though.

Jayda was well bummed by her arl fella. There was a bit in the BBC3 documentary about BF which implied it.

She's got daddy issues. I reckon she gets boyfriends to dress as a hate preacher and scuttle her. Bet she's a weird but right dirty one.

I'd buzz off donkey punching the cunt. In the face.

• 1 month later...

Cue funeral dirge. I guess the cake sale for legal funds didn't go so well.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_57b1eb56e4b01ec53b3fe06e?

Britain First Loses High Court Injunction Bid From Bedfordshire Police

Britain First could be facing ruin after losing a High Court battle with Bedfordshire Police.

The force’s successful injunction bid means leaders Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen are barred from entering Luton and any mosque in England and Wales for three years, reports the BBC.

They are also forbidden from directing their activists into the town.

The ruling extends an interim civil injunction against Golding, and deputy, Jayda Fransen, which forbids them from:

• Entering any mosque or Islamic Cultural Centre or its private grounds within England or Wales without prior written invitation.

• Publishing, distributing or displaying, or causing to be published, distributed or displayed any words or images, whether electronic or otherwise which having regard to all the circumstances are likely to stir up religious and/or racial hatred.

• Using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour thereby causing harassment, alarm or distress to any person.

• Carrying or displaying in Luton on Saturday, 27 June, 2015 at or in connection with the march by ‘Britain First’ any banner or sign with the words ‘No More Mosques’, or similar words or words to like effect.

The result could spell the end of the group, with Golding explaining in a video message last month that it risked being “bled dry with endless court appearances and injunctions that simply make it impossible for Britain First to continue operating”.

He said: “I have some shocking and disgusting news to inform you of today. Britain First has received notification that once again we are being dragged to the High Court by Luton Police.

“What we are dealing with here is a direct challenge to exist as a political party. Why do I say that? It’s simple. If Luton police can achieve an injunction against a legally registered party then what’s to stop then what’s to stop every other town obtaining similar injunctions”.

He added: “If we lose this court hearing, as we are dealing with the highest court in the land, the ruling will bind all other courts. Thus, if we lose it becomes ridiculously easy for other police forces to obtain injunctions.

“As this is the High Court in London we simply have to win. If we lose, not only will we face an avalanche of other injunctions being sought but we will probably be liable for the costs of the other side which will run into the tens of thousands of pounds. This is literally all or nothing.

“If we do not win we are finished and I mean that with all seriousness,” Golding concluded.

Britain First rely on donations for funding their legal costs and a recent event highly publicised by the group only managed to raise £800.

The ruling comes just over a year after authorities failed to gain an almost identical injunction in anticipation of a planned Britain First march last June.

Assistant Chief Constable Mike Colbourne told Bedfordshire News: “Applying for such an order is not a decision we take lightly, however we decided to take action following a number of incidents where these parties came into areas of Luton and caused community tensions.

“Luton is an incredibly diverse and vibrant town and we will not tolerate any individual who seeks to cause disharmony or provoke tensions within our communities.

“I would like to be clear that we would never seek to ban demonstrations or peaceful protest, however we have a duty to protect our communities and will always act in their best interests.”

Britain First has staged a number of marches in Luton which it calls an “Islamist hotspot”.

In January, Golding and his deputy, Jayda Fransen, led a small contingent of activists through Luton handing out newspapers and confronting local Muslims in what anti-extremist charity Tell Mama said was an “intimidating” fashion aimed at “inflaming” tensions.

Golding was later arrested, charged and fined £450 for “wearing a uniform with political objectives” under the Public Order Act 1936, a law originally enacted to tackle Oswald Mosley’s British Union of Fascists, also known as the ‘Blackshirts’.

Fransen, 30, was also arrested and charged with religiously aggravated harassment over the incident, a separate case that is still ongoing.

More to follow...

• Upvote 1