You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The twats that are Nick Griffin and the BNP.

RedBrian84

Guest Pistonbroke

I've just been looking at her Twitter and I'm not sure whether it's a spoof one.  Surely nobody is that thick?

Well she is the BF Deputy leader, the fact she is in BF is pretty thick stuff to begin with. She did declare Britain was heading towards a civil war with British Muslims, inciting scare warmongering bitch. 

Well she is the BF Deputy leader, the fact she is in BF is pretty thick stuff to begin with. She did declare Britain was heading towards a civil war with British Muslims, inciting scare warmongering bitch. 

I saw that documentary about her and BF a while ago.  That is the only thing that persuades me that she is every bit as fucking stupid as she seems on Twitter.

(Nip over to the dark side and have a look at what I've just posted on the "Other F******l" thread.)

Guest Pistonbroke

1D are "better now Malik has gone".

Fucksake.

She's an utter cretin, I particularly enjoyed her pathetic ramblings about Easter.  

That male leader of theirs is just Lenny from the original This Is England.

Rolling round in a nice car with a suit on, manipulating broken biscuits and those at the bottom of the barrel to do their bidding.

No doubt always several degrees of separation from getting his own hands dirty. Utter fucking lowlife.

• 1 month later...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_mayoral_election,_2016#Results

BNP candidate for London Mayor came 10th (out of 12) with 0.5% of the vote.

The leader of Britain First, Paul Golding, came 8th with 1.2%.  Khan's voters outnumbered Golding's by more than 36 to 1.  He took it with his customary grace.

13124776_10156887669315504_5154202085397