You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Debts.

Guest simon

I imagine Simon looking like the lead singer from Curiosity Killed The Cat. Doesn't that make you feel worse if you've doled out some agro?

Just imagine him dancing in a carefree and soulful manner down an alleyway while not giving a fuck as he fends off the jibes.

misfit1_1.jpg

[YOUTUBE]3V__ukDghRo[/YOUTUBE]

• Upvote 1

Don't get me wrong, I'd still ram my cock right up yer guff and no mistake.

Winky smiley thing.

thats ok then...

I imagine Simon looking like the lead singer from Curiosity Killed The Cat. Doesn't that make you feel worse if you've doled out some agro?

i thought he was a piss take creation like windass or something, untill he appeared on facebook. But now you have put it like that, i feel like i have violated him, in a non sexual way of course...

edit, i need to get my ass to bed..

I'll tell you what Simon old boy, as I was prepared to chuck into Monty's african appeal, I'll throw in a crisp 20 to help you out as well if it helps.

We should start a Save Our Simon appeal.

Fuck yeah, let's get a charity song goin' in this mutha

If this thread is setting the tone for the GF in 2009 then we're in for a classic because it's fucking great on almost every level. Got to applaud Section for his Terminator line, Noos for being Noos, Tom for letting his guard drop and all the compassionate souls who offered some advice and support to someone who asked for it.

Oh aye, and simonlfcgreen - I honestly think you're the best new forumite on here in a long time. Good luck with the debt and the job, mate.

If this thread is setting the tone for the GF in 2009 then we're in for a classic because it's fucking great on almost every level. Got to applaud Section for his Terminator line, Noos for being Noos, Tom for letting his guard drop and all the compassionate souls who offered some advice and support to someone who asked for it.

Oh aye, and simonlfcgreen - I honestly think you're the best new forumite on here in a long time. Good luck with the debt and the job, mate.

Ahem...

No its for £568. But my agreement to pay them was £10 a month.

Haven't read all the posts so dont know if this already been said.They cant send bailiffs in to collect a debt for a outstanding mobile bill.They will threaten to send them to you and you may also get a hand delivered letter stuffed through your door saying they have called and no one was at home and the bailiffs will be back in 3 days etc.

The worst they can do is take you to a small claims court to get the payment from you.But usually mobile companies just write the debt off(they did with mine).

The only people who can legally send bailiffs to reclaim unpaid debts etc are the gas,electricity and council for non rent or council tax payment.There are a few others but they cant for stuff like credit card bills or bank loans etc.

This is from the citizens advice as well mate ,trust me I had 2 years of crap from loads of different places including t mobile over monies owed.

The only one who took me to small claims court was Capitol one credit cards for a £569 bill.Plus mate if your unemployed all you will have to pay if they take it to small claims court is £1 a month.

If as you say you have offered to pay them x amount of money per month to pay off the debt,and they have said no.Then go to your citizens advice and tell them the situation and you are willing to pay x amount per month to pay debt off.

They will take your offer mate of payment.There just trying to frighten you into getting yourself into more debt so you can pay them off.

Guest davelfc
Great news thank you very much. Someone today told me aswell that I shouldnt of been aloud a contract phone while on benifts.

If you have a decent credit record then it doesn't matter what you're on. There must be millions of people on benefits that are not in debt and have mobile phones.

I've heard that people on benefits have been refused large loans by banks but again it does not mean they do not get them.

I'm pretty sure that if you offer to pay what you can and make sure you pay it then you're ok. They will threaten you and make up all sorts of lies but ignore it. just make sure you pay what you can afford.

If you have a decent credit record then it doesn't matter what you're on. There must be millions of people on benefits that are not in debt and have mobile phones.

I've heard that people on benefits have been refused large loans by banks but again it does not mean they do not get them.

I'm pretty sure that if you offer to pay what you can and make sure you pay it then you're ok. They will threaten you and make up all sorts of lies but ignore it. just make sure you pay what you can afford.

Yeah I will do but i'm still gonna pop off to the law centre because this ain't my only debt. This is the only one I lost the account details too.

I hope you have registered here

Debt Questions. Information regarding debt issues

and are taking advice from the excellent people on there who really know their stuff.

Yeah thank's for that. Its where I was told to ask about the law center at the job center. I have many things I need to sort out with them. I could end up in prisson for a very long time.

Guest davelfc
Yeah thank's for that. Its where I was told to ask about the law center at the job center. I have many things I need to sort out with them. I could end up in prisson for a very long time.

You cannot go to prison for debts.

If you've stolen the money, committed fraud, then maybe.

But running up debts you cannot go to prison for. At worst you could be made bankrupt and if you've been wreckless or lied you could get that extended for years.

In general people that are made bankrupt are released from bankruptcy after or before 12 months and on benefits are usually not expected to have to pay anything back.

You cannot go to prison for debts.

If you've stolen the money, committed fraud, then maybe.

But running up debts you cannot go to prison for. At worst you could be made bankrupt and if you've been wreckless or lied you could get that extended for years.

In general people that are made bankrupt are released from bankruptcy after or before 12 months and on benefits are usually not expected to have to pay anything back.

I used to cash cheques for the gypsys on my passport. I was getting 100 euros for cashing them. I didn't realize that anything can happen with it being abroad. But apparently I would have to pay 17p for everypound I cashed and I cashed well over 2 million pounds all together. I know its stupid but when your out there you just think about earning money thats it there is a few thing's I will go down for when they catch me.

I used to cash cheques for the gypsys on my passport. I was getting 100 euros for cashing them. I didn't realize that anything can happen with it being abroad. But apparently I would have to pay 17p for everypound I cashed and I cashed well over 2 million pounds all together. I know its stupid but when your out there you just think about earning money thats it there is a few thing's I will go down for when they catch me.

Holy shit batman this thread started as a mobile phone debt for a few hundred pounds.It has now turned into a debt for a few hundreed pounds to a few debts for a few hundred,to a few debts for a few hundred and tax evasion for over £100,000.

Is there anything else you haven't said,bank robbery maybe or supplier of nuclear weapons or maybe a importer of peruvian marching dust.

Holy shit batman this thread started as a mobile phone debt for a few hundred pounds.It has now turned into a debt for a few hundreed pounds to a few debts for a few hundred,to a few debts for a few hundred and tax evasion for over £100,000.

Is there anything else you haven't said,bank robbery maybe or supplier of nuclear weapons or maybe a importer of peruvian marching dust.

No thats no really relevant till they catch me but I have been told it will do eventually.

Simon

For fucks sake son stop posting incriminating things about yourself.

Log off for a bit, Have a cup of tea, go walk the dog.

Monday sort your problems out with people who will help you.

He speaks the truth. Stop the posting for a while go see your family!