You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Debts.

Guest simon

And yet he moans about it, to be honest i would rather be filling out paper work than catching all them litter droppers.

If I was a copper and didn't get a chance to crack heads, I'd ask for my money back.

I'm talking cuffs, followed by pepper spray in the mouth and up the nose (with their nostrils forced open by my fingers), then a thorough beating with my nightstick, all topped off with a jab to the nape of the neck from my tazer.

And I'd do the same to men.

• Upvote 1

I used to cash cheques for the gypsys on my passport. I was getting 100 euros for cashing them. I didn't realize that anything can happen with it being abroad. But apparently I would have to pay 17p for everypound I cashed and I cashed well over 2 million pounds all together. I know its stupid but when your out there you just think about earning money thats it there is a few thing's I will go down for when they catch me.

Bloody hell mate, I never realized there was so much money to be made selling clothes pegs door to door.

I hope Simon doesn't mind me saying this, but just a few weeks ago he could barely string together a legible sentence.

Yet literate enough to create a Facebook account, complete with membership to a group entitled "The funniest crank e-mails in the history of the world....EVER!"

He goes from owing a few hundred quid on an unpaid mobile bill to confessing to being part of a three-year long tax evasion scam. Of course, this confession doesn't come to the fore until most on the forum are believing of initial plight.

I wouldn't think that people who are prepared to use their passport to cash cheques for people worth 20K a time would be that bothered by the threat of bailiffs (sorry - baylifts) as to progress to a crime like that you'd probably be more than aware of how the 'system' works.

If this was a phonecall, you'd be able to hear his mates sniggering in the background telling him what bombshell to say next.

Still, entertaining though! Oh, and most of his Facebook mates are from Manchester...........:whistle:

Yet literate enough to create a Facebook account, complete with membership to a group entitled "The funniest crank e-mails in the history of the world....EVER!"

He goes from owing a few hundred quid on an unpaid mobile bill to confessing to being part of a three-year long tax evasion scam. Of course, this confession doesn't come to the fore until most on the forum are believing of initial plight.

I wouldn't think that people who are prepared to use their passport to cash cheques for people worth 20K a time would be that bothered by the threat of bailiffs (sorry - baylifts) as to progress to a crime like that you'd probably be more than aware of how the 'system' works.

If this was a phonecall, you'd be able to hear his mates sniggering in the background telling him what bombshell to say next.

Still, entertaining though! Oh, and most of his Facebook mates are from Manchester...........:whistle:

Fuckin' spoilsport !

If the tax evasion occured outside of the UK, will the UK authorities even be arsed?

Working out the tax bracket on UK, then you only owe them about £750,000... it's small fry really. Do you need a sub?

Surely he can just cash a cheque for his mate and pay his mobile debt off in full. Job done!

Most of mine are from Manchester too. Simon must be a super dedicated troll if he's prepared to spend an entire 6 weeks or something of his life posting on a rival forum. Plus I only created the facebook group on Thursday and he joined after I'd invited everyone on my friends list. If he was a wind up, he'd have well got bored by now.

And let's face it, you're a notoriously cynical person at the best of times. Cut the lad some slack.

I can't believe people think i'm joking. Believe me I wish I was but I'm not and what's it matter on what I post, when I am going to confess everything. i'm deadly serious in what i'm saying. It's better to because I woulden't want to find a job then get arrested this way I know there is a chance it could happen and if it does I will be prepared.

I can't believe people think i'm joking. Believe me I wish I was but I'm not and what's it matter on what I post, when I am going to confess everything. i'm deadly serious in what i'm saying. It's better to because I woulden't want to find a job then get arrested this way I know there is a chance it could happen and if it does I will be prepared.

How many days a week or a month were you cashing these cheques mate.