You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Debts.

Guest simon

Is this guy for real, seriously. He knows almost every footballer on the planet has 3000 odd posts in two months yet claims to be looking for jobs all the time. This surely has got to be a wind up, however he seems to have hit the paternal heartstrings of a few posters on here. I for one am not convinced. Maybe im just too much of a cynical bastard.

Is this guy for real, seriously. He knows almost every footballer on the planet has 3000 odd posts in two months yet claims to be looking for jobs all the time. This surely has got to be a wind up, however he seems to have hit the paternal heartstrings of a few posters on here. I for one am not convinced. Maybe im just too much of a cynical bastard.

You sir are a cyncical bastard!

Simon

You're either not being very fair to the good people on this board trying to help you out by not being honest with them, in that case, you need to be honest.

Or you're a perennial liar and wind up merchant.

In either case, you need to rectify this situation. People can't begin to help you out if you don't tell them the whole truth and that curteousy is the least they deserve. and I can only think it is on sheer generosity alone why people here continue to try and help you out

Simon

You're either not being very fair to the good people on this board trying to help you out by not being honest with them, in that case, you need to be honest.

Or you're a perennial liar and wind up merchant.

In either case, you need to rectify this situation. People can't begin to help you out if you don't tell them the whole truth and that curteousy is the least they deserve. and I can only think it is on sheer generosity alone why people here continue to try and help you out

I thought being fair was telling the truth, which i am. What's wrong with that it will be quite a few years before it catches me up. So i'm not really bothered about it now. But I am still trying to sort out everything. And it's hardly incriminating I haven't earned that much.

That tax could be just what the economy needs to set itself right again, by not paying you're effectively farting in people's mouths.

And why should I pay if I haven't earned that much.

Just send them a letter telling them that your new address is 123 Letsby Avenue and that you will see them bommy night. That is what my brother did when he owed loads of cash then fucked off to Australia.

I am planning on fucking off when I get a job. I'm off to china in June.

I used to cash cheques for the gypsys on my passport. I was getting 100 euros for cashing them. I didn't realize that anything can happen with it being abroad. But apparently I would have to pay 17p for everypound I cashed and I cashed well over 2 million pounds all together. I know its stupid but when your out there you just think about earning money thats it there is a few thing's I will go down for when they catch me.
Simon how long ago did this fraud take place, and over how long a period of time.

Just send them a letter telling them that your new address is 123 Letsby Avenue and that you will see them bommy night. That is what my brother did when he owed loads of cash then fucked off to Australia.

Or alternatively, go into your nearest hospital and steal some stuff.

Simon how long ago did this fraud take place, and over how long a period of time.

Think about it an average of 20 thousand pound's a job. about 3 jobs a day in the time I was there I think about 3 and a half years not sure.

I thought being fair was telling the truth, which i am. What's wrong with that it will be quite a few years before it catches me up. So i'm not really bothered about it now. But I am still trying to sort out everything. And it's hardly incriminating I haven't earned that much.

Simon, what I mean is telling the truth to the people trying to help you on the boards.

The offer advice and then yet another bomb is dropped by you, revealing something else. People can't begin to help until you tell them everything.

If this is everything now, then good.

Think about it an average of 20 thousand pound's a job. about 3 jobs a day in the time I was there I think about 3 and a half years not sure.
So a young English lad going into a bank with a check and a passport and they willingly just handed over 20 grand no questions asked.

You'll understand why i'm a bit sceptical.

BTW if there is any truth to this then the last thing I would be thinking of doing is attempting to leave the country with the history that's attached to your passport.

So a young English lad going into a bank with a check and a passport and they willingly just handed over 20 grand no questions asked.

You'll understand why i'm a bit sceptical.

BTW if there is any truth to this then the last thing I would be thinking of doing is attempting to leave the country with the history that's attached to your passport.

Yep all in work gear they dont ask any question's. I just hand over my passport and sign a piece of paper then good to go.

Simon, what I mean is telling the truth to the people trying to help you on the boards.

The offer advice and then yet another bomb is dropped by you, revealing something else. People can't begin to help until you tell them everything.

If this is everything now, then good.

I dont need any help with that I know there is no way to avoid it other than running away from it. Im more bothered about what is happening now than something that can take years and years to catch me. And I only found out yesterday that, that was gonna cach up.

Guest davelfc
Yep all in work gear they dont ask any question's. I just hand over my passport and sign a piece of paper then good to go.

I do not believe you, I'm not saying you are lying. I just do not believe you. I base this on information I got from a bank manageress I was going out with for a while and anti-money laundering measures in place in all banks.

But I do believe that you believe it's true if that helps.