You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To put it out that you are 'racing' back to save the economy (what - all by yourself?!) and then going to another studio to do a live interview with the same network, was pretty fucking stupid, and shows his false soundbite up fro what it was.

McCain, prior to this prededential campaign, has always seemed to me to be a pretty decent guy. But since he let the party attack-dogs take over he's started to seriously go down in my estimation. I guess when you get your shot at the hotseat any ethics you may have had go out the window.

As for Palin, she sends shivers down my spine. Thatcher on speed.

I agree about palin, she seems fucking scary.

Who the hell is trying to claim Mcain is a 'nice' 'man'? Where you getting your ideas from?

'"Well I enjoy his microwave chip range, very impressive. Only nice men can make chips so tasty and quick. And here I was buying AN OVEN for cocks sake! It'll just save me enough time to vote."

The guy is a paranoid schizo and clearly has mental isues. You must be inferior to a goat to sit there thinking 'Very nice sir' as he eats his speech notes live on stage.

MCvitie for president!

The simplest conclusion hasn't been stated simply: McCain was desperate to avoid a debate and thought he could claim the moral high ground while avoiding one. Big fuck up. Assuming nobody is dumb enough to swallow it.

It's called trying to look presendential without being President and without saying anything. The worst case of electoral posturing you're ever likely to see.

The simplest conclusion hasn't been stated simply: McCain was desperate to avoid a debate and thought he could claim the moral high ground while avoiding one. Big fuck up. Assuming nobody is dumb enough to swallow it.

It's called trying to look presendential without being President and without saying anything. The worst case of electoral posturing you're ever likely to see.

True.

He'd get slaughtered in a live debate by Obama, it'd be Drago Vs Creed

Palin is a warmonger. She seems to have accepted a War with Russia as inevitable.

Has anyone seen her Foreign policy experience?

COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.