You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Radio 5 live say they have dramatic Rafa news

Dermot

Mate you're dealing with a whole lot of fucking ifs and buts there, you're also forgetting that Hicks is both unstable and a pathological liar.

IF he gave Rafa a contract so what? He'd still sack him the moment his mood changed, even if he promised him funds (from the club's own debt ridden coffers) those promisses would be eqally meaningless.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Hicks is a volatile and untrustworthy a character as I have ever seen in the public eye, he simply can not and should not be trusted or ever accepted at our club.

Or as George W Bush once said, "fool me once, and I'm a fool. Fool me twice.. and erm... you can't be fooled again!."

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hicks is no friend of Rafa he will stab him in the back like he has Parry if he had the ability (and control) do not be fooled

Rafa will get a contract no matter who is in charge and Gillett and the board would be daft not to give him it, he is too valuable to the club

Im not fooled by anybody but I honestly think Hicks wouldn`t sack Rafa but I think Gillet certainly would, especially if Parry had anything to do with it. Parry knows Rafa doesn`t like him. Parry would stab Rafa in the back to save his job. Parry has got to go, he won`t if Gillet gets control but Rafa will.

i think someone has asked him what he thinks of Rafas transfer targets, so in other words, someone, either gillet, hicks, or Parry has given Klinsman our transfer targets, and asked for his opinion, completly undermining the manager

If true we need to bring in a execution squad - NOW

Unfuckingbelievable........

Mate you're dealing with a whole lot of fucking ifs and buts there, you're also forgetting that Hicks is both unstable and a pathological liar.

IF he gave Rafa a contract so what? He'd still sack him the moment his mood changed, even if he promised him funds (from the club's own debt ridden coffers) those promisses would be eqally meaningless.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Hicks is as volatile and untrustworthy a character as I have ever seen in the public eye, he simply can not and should not be trusted or ever accepted at our club.

I know what Hicks is but I think he realises that by supporting Rafa it gives him the best chance to get what he wants i.e overall control.

What I wrote is only a theory and my own take on things but the current status quo just cannot continue. It`s all very well everyone saying `the lot of them have got to go` it`s not as easy as that as DIC even with all their wealth have found. We can`t wave a magic wand and make them all go away so i`m just trying to think of a logical outcome that would make the best of a bad situation. We know Gillet wants out and we know Hicks has first refusal and if we`re assuming Hicks just wants to line his pockets, well the best way would be to sell the whole Club and not just half of it.

He has sided with Hicks and is a two faced twat,he is only looking after number one.

Sack him and bring in somebody who wants what is best for the club.

Paul Jewell

man,you talkin some shite.

bring in paul jewel.are you fuckin serious.so he's a big pool fan but wots he gonna add to the club(experience-wise)

hows he gonna fair out tatically in europe.think he has the knowledge to out-class milan,barca etc.like fuck he has .

rafa may have leaned towards hicks but wot choices has he got.Parry (the snake) wants his head cause he cant get his own way .

hicks may be in it for the money but he wants rafa for the long haul ,and allthough his rotation policy wrecks my head,we need him.

Just a thought: I wonder if Rafa might politely ask the board if they can keep a lid on all the mud-slinging and press briefings just for this week, so that they don't overshadow the Hillsborough commemorations. The way they're going on, they all seem to have forgotten about anything that's happening outside the boardroom.

more mudslinging on the way YEEEEE HAAAAWWWW!!!!!

| the Daily Mail

Sky's the limit as Hicks goes public

Liverpool's loose cannon owner Tom Hicks, who has already destabilised the club in his American civil war with partner George Gillett, is planning more public squabbling this week.

Despite Liverpool president David Moores and chief executive Rick Parry's joint plea to keep their internal quarrels for the boardroom rather than washing their dirty linen in public, Hicks has already arranged an in-depth interview with Sky Sports News.

The Texan sees the TV opportunity as his chance to spread further poison about Parry, who he has already called 'arrogant, rude and insensitive' in his letter calling for the chief executive's resignation, which has further alienated Liverpool fans against Hicks.

The TV interview was due to take place yesterday, which would have deflected attention from Liverpool's victory against Blackburn, but Hicks was advised to put back his full-frontal assault until after tomorrow (April 15), which is the anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster.

Mudslinging on a grand scale wasn't considered appropriate so close to such a date.

Hicks now plans to speak to Sky on Wednesday, which is seen as just as thoughtless, being even closer to the Hillsborough date.

Meanwhile, fans will be perplexed by Hicks's weekend comments that Liverpool will be debtfree under his command by 2011. Only the old guard of Parry and David Moores prevented the two Americans from lumping all the debt from the new stadium on to Liverpool's bank balance.

This week of all weeks, what a cunt.

Exactly what I was thinking.

If any of this shit goes on on Tuesday, I think I'll be pricing up ski masks, disposable medical gloves, machetes and plane tickets to Texas.

It's still fucking tasteless, regardless. What a fucking scumbag.

Im not fooled by anybody but I honestly think Hicks wouldn`t sack Rafa but I think Gillet certainly would, especially if Parry had anything to do with it. Parry knows Rafa doesn`t like him. Parry would stab Rafa in the back to save his job. Parry has got to go, he won`t if Gillet gets control but Rafa will.

Except Gillet can neither afford full control nor does he seem to desire it.

Plus the fact Hicks is an untrustworthy mutha, pay no mind to his promises of another contract for Rafa.

Let's face it Rafa is only still in a job because the fuckers in charge can't actually be seen to actually agree with one another.

I've no doubt both Hicks and Gillet have wanted, and still want, Rafa gone - they just haven't been able to bring themselves to do it together.

He's a genuine fucking lunatic.

You're right. The man really does have mental issues. He has no common sense and no thought of the consequences from every single one of his outrageous actions in the past few months.

You'd think he'd stop digging, lay low for a while, attempt to build bridges with board members. No, not Tom Hicks. He whips his pistal out and keeps-a-shootin'! Thick bastard, totally devoid of a fuckin brain. I hate the man. I absolutely despise him. cunt.