You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Watched Memento for the second time, first time was about 3 years ago I think. Made more sense second time around as I was looking out for certain things and could understand it more that way.

8/10. Very good, repeat viewing an absolute must.

Gonna watch La Haine tonight.

Iron-Man

10/10 for me, absolute quality film, special efx are spot on, no cheesy looking CGI, robert Downey Jr is great in it, the suit is fucking shit hot, and, he can go super sonic!!!!

thats the best comic book adaptation ive seen yet, until Dark Knight comes out id say

Iron Man 9/10. The end clip for the sequel ruined it for me, which stopped it getting a 10.

Talladega Nights 10/10. Third time Ive watched it and it makes me wee the bed everytime. funny film.

that film is one for my top 10 shit list!!!!

a pointless, and unbelievable atory line, it goes on for fucking ever, and it plays off the fact it has 3 good actors, thats its claim to fame, "oh watch me, ive got Marky Mark, Robert Duvall and Joaquin Phoenix" but once you watch it, it may as well have had Dick and fucking Dom in it, pure rubbish of the highest grade, making Phoenix a copper half way through an investigation because his dad got murdered, fuck right off, a child could have came up with a better story line

I almost agree. I had mixed feelings about this movie. Some very good things about it but as you say- the story line was almost an afterthought once they'd decided the key scenes/actors/dialogue.

In Bruge- 9/10. What a first class film. Normally not a fan of Farrell (save for his ace cameo in Scrubs), so had my reservations before this one, but fuck me what a funny, clever film. Brendan Gleeson and Fiennes are also top drawer.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall- 8/10. Again, this one had a feller who I usually despise (Brand) but, he helps make this one a great little film.