You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NelCarra

Went out with Rob Jones' cousin. Reasonably nice looking but the thickest woman I have ever met.

Rattled a bird in John Lennon's auntie's house.

My mate shagged Trude Mostue on a hotel fire escape.

Done a bit of TV work in the 90s - BBC1 but it was absolute shite.

Doggie style???

I was told growing up that my Pop's sister was Ringo Starr's first wife. Through the wonders of google and wikipedia I have since discovered that was bullshit. I'm sure she would have just shagged him or something.

Mum went back to the UK last year to meet up with the extended family, and it turns out we are actually related to Ringo. Ace, I can keep claiming it.

Also, on my mum's side, her cousin is a doctor at the forefront of gene research. Anyway, he knows Steven Hawking and reckons he's a massive douche. True story.

I'm related to Michael Collins.

My Grampher went out with Shirley Bassey at school.

I've met Bill Clinton.

That reminds me, I met Alistair Campbell (at No10) and went to a birthday party attended by the Blairs and several other New Labourites

I'm friends with a load of DJ's, a few footballers, an actor and once fucked an actress. I wont name them though because old Fugitive refuses to bask in other peoples light... I'm fucking better than all of them and they would be lost without me in their lives.

All your biggest claims to fame should be receiving a neg from me in the past. You just cant put a price on that sort of thing.

You're all welcome.

My mate The Ripper's dead dad's best mate played the corpse in the coffin in Get Carter.

True story that.

Before or after the mate died?

Doggie style???

Brilliant!

And who other than Simon would bet on a game of pool with a world champion?

That reminds me, I met Alistair Campbell (at No10) and went to a birthday party attended by the Blairs and several other New Labourites

I've met Campbell a few times, and Blair and Cherie (in Glasgow), and had a nice cup of tea and a long chat with Tony Benn at his daughters house.

He's a fascinating guy, and an important figure in our postwar political history. In addition, he's a fab grandad, and still pushes his children.

The only thing i think he got wrong was naming his son Hilary!

I guess that maybe something to do with the Everest expedition or something like that though is it.