You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NelCarra

Drank in the same bar as James Gandolfini in LA. Shook his hand but didn't say anything to him - he's Fucking massive.

Shared some class A narcotics with Andy Rourke of the Smiths.

Was on a plane from New York with Sophie Dahl once.

Had a pint with Bernard Butler - sound fella.

Shouted abuse at ultimate scrum fan Tony Wilson across Albert Square in Manchester.

Guest Pistonbroke

I was born in the same hospital ward as the great Bob paisley....might even have been the same bed but i doubt it. I also held the record of the fastest baby to be born between the waters breaking until birth, 7 minutes. They demolished the hospital for a new one not long after so i guess that record stood.

I have one or two...

Depending on the audience....I went to school with Andy Murray's uncles; Ray Clemence winked at me in a sports shop on Tottenham Court Road; I heard Harry Enfield shagging my housemate at uni; David Fairclough was on the table next to us in Pizza Express after the Wigan game last season

Guest Pistonbroke

Just remembered another. I got Andy Payton pissed out of his head when he was playing for Hull and he got in the shit, he went on to play for Middlesbrough and Celtic amongst others. He was going out with a best mates sister at the time and they had a kid, what a fuckwit he was and he treated her like shit until he fucked off for another woman. He left Celtic as he was basically forced out after the players found out about his antics and wrote twat and cunt etc on his locker. We were once at a club in Hull and they were collecting for a young girl to have an operation in the USA and the cunt asked if they could change a 50 pound note as he only wanted to put in a fiver. When they realised who he was they asked if he would do a speech on the stage to help the cause and he told them to contact his agent reference fees...felt like thumping the twat.

I was born in the same hospital ward as the great Bob paisley....might even have been the same bed but i doubt it. I also held the record of the fastest baby to be born between the waters breaking until birth, 7 minutes. They demolished the hospital for a new one not long after so i guess that record stood.

I was born in the same hospital as melons

On the way back from an FA Cup replay against Brighton at the Goldstone Ground back in 1991, I stopped off at the services for a piss with my dad. When we walked round the back of the services to where the toilets where, the team coach was there and I got a thumbs up from Steve Nicol, Ian Rush and Johnny Barnes.

I was only 8 or 9, and as you can imagine I was made up. When I got into the bog and started having a piss, things got better though as the fella next to me said, 'are you gonna get up for school in the morning?' I looked up and it was Brucie Grobelaar! I said, 'course not' and he laughed and rubbed my head before getting back onto the coach.

It ruled.

You do know it was only because there were no towels Brownie...

As a kid is was on the Sat morning kids show 'Motormouth' with the legendary Andy Crane. I also appeared on the film review show 'Moviewatch', Johnny Vaughan was a top bloke, swore like a trooper mind but very funny. I was invited to the best of season show, unfortunately i was in Ibiza so had to knock it on the head.

Went out with Rob Jones' cousin. Reasonably nice looking but the thickest woman I have ever met.

Rattled a bird in John Lennon's auntie's house.

My mate shagged Trude Mostue on a hotel fire escape.

Done a bit of TV work in the 90s - BBC1 but it was absolute shite.

That Vet series with the enormous blonde Viking bird?