You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Grilling a fry up

redrosetints

Never mind having beans, but its just occured to me, that 99% of the time I actually GRILL my fry up, with scrambled eggs rather than fried.

Obviously, I dont have beans with it, and I realise that scrambled eggs is gay, gayer than Noos finding a pair of hairy nads down the skirt of his Friday night get off.And I hold my hands up to that, its a fair Kop.

But what about having a grilled Fry Up ? Gay, cool or seriously deviant ?

Help me my brothers (and sisters).

Grillin food is a dam sight healthier than frying. Nowt wrong with grilled sausage, bacon, mushrooms, black pudding, poached or scambled eggs,

You'll probably have the "Its a sin" brigade on yer back.

But at least with grillin you can tie yer own laces and still see yer cock!!

I think it's a bit gay, in a large skillet with 7 table spoons of sunflower oil (or a lump of lard if you're not in the least bit gay) should be bacon, sausages, bread, mushrooms, black pudding and eggs...all in one pan. No kitchen roll to be used to soak up excess fat either

Grilling is defo for queers, far too healthy

I think it's a bit gay, in a large skillet with 7 table spoons of sunflower oil (or a lump of lard if you're not in the least bit gay) should be bacon, sausages, bread, mushrooms, black pudding and eggs...all in one pan. No kitchen roll to be used to soak up excess fat either

Grilling is defo for queers, far too healthy

Your tombestone will read

7Dalglish

1977-2008

"Grilling is for queers"

;)

Your tombestone will read

7Dalglish

1977-2008

"Grilling is for queers"

;)

It's all just a fantasy though, the last time I had an proper fry up was about 5 years ago at Izzy's on Edge lane. The closest I get to that now is sausages and pancakes with syrup on top so I normally give brekkie a miss.

It's all just a fantasy though, the last time I had an proper fry up was about 5 years ago at Izzy's on Edge lane. The closest I get to that now is sausages and pancakes with syrup on top so I normally give brekkie a miss.

WTF, sausage, pancakes & syrup :sick:

That is just soooooooo American

Poached egg on English muffin, white pudding made in Ochre Cove, Newfoundland, onions, bacon and Earl Grey with milk and sugar on a Sunday morning watching Corination Street (2 hours worth). Then some strong Kenyan fair trade coffee, pester the wife for a quickie, if no, then wank fanstasy of her and her Filipina best friend, coffee kicks in, big dump, shower and then a nice kip.

Grilling is for girls, and putting stuff into a George Foreman is tantamount to forming a Village People tribute band.

Frying pan every time for me. I'll die young, fat, but heterosexual.

Tea-wise, it's got to be a nice hot cup of smokey Lapsang Souchong. Bit of an aquired taste, but a tea for real men.

Earl Grey is for old ladies and middle aged gays. Especially with milk. Cloudy, smelly piss it is.

If you want a cup o'tea then it has to be plain old PG tips or loose tea. Simple, effective and very ungay. They even use monkeys in their ad campaigns ffs! So why use anything else?!

Earl Grey is for old ladies and middle aged gays. Especially with milk. Cloudy, smelly piss it is.

If you want a cup o'tea then it has to be plain old PG tips or loose tea. Simple, effective and very ungay. They even use monkeys in their ad campaigns ffs! So why use anything else?!

Never quite got the monkey/tea link. Do monkeys have a particularly good nose for fine tea?

PG or other regular blended teas are the Heineken of the tea world. Cheap middle of the road brews for people who don't take their tea drinking seriously. I bet Graham Norton drinks PG Tips, and puts his sausage into a George Foreman grill. If you're going to grill your "fry-up" you might as well have it with a side salad and some fucking muesli.

Guest BootleBoy

Yes!!! PG fucking Tips all the way!

None of that Lapdog Boumsong shite that Noos is always going on about!!!

tetleys are more apparent tea bags in our gaff. are they ok or should i chuck them out if they are too gay?

grilling is an option for sure which I have used from time to time but grilling for me involves using my george grill rather than an oven grill, and it comes down to if I can be arsed cooking as with the george you just leave em in it whereas frying involves more observation. the egg will ALWAYS be fried of course (dont think you could cook an egg on a george).

Earl Grey rocks but not with sugar.

Just started drinking green tea. Not sure whether i like it or not. Maybe it's an aquired taste.

My favourite 'carlsberg' tea is Yorkshire tea for hard water areas. Yup, that's the shit!

Think it's acceptable to grill sausages - anything else and you might as well move to Brighton with your new boyfriend, Giles, and pet small shit dog