You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PODCAST: Liverpool 4 Luton Town 1 - Match Reaction

Luton Town were caught in a second half whirlwind as the Reds overcame a half time deficit to blow away the plucky Hatters. Goals from Van Dijk, Gakpo, Diaz and Elliott completed a terrific turnaround that Jurgen Klopp compared to *checks notes* erm, the win over Barcelona.

TLW Editor Dave Usher is joined by Paul Natton and Dan Thomas to look back on a great night at Anfield and look forward to what will be a great afternoon at Wembley on Sunday.

View full article

• Upvote 5

• dave u pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Pidge said:

On Diaz's form:

image.png

I was frustrated at times yesterday, but I'd say he's earning the right to a little of the patience Darwin gets.

Think he is getting a raw deal.considering the output he is showing, after the many trials and tribulations recently.

"We play FC dog 'n duck".  Teams we can actually draw, AC Milan, Benfica, Roma, Marseille, Sporting.

Good to see Arsenal finally being taken seriously.  They've learned from last year and are going to challenge.  I think if they don't win it this year they could start start to go backwards so I'm all in for that.

That Darwin lizard stuff had me howling on the bus.

I agree with Dan that Chelsea will win the final.  Everything is loading up against us.

11 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

"We play FC dog 'n duck".  Teams we can actually draw, AC Milan, Benfica, Roma, Marseille, Sporting.

Good to see Arsenal finally being taken seriously.  They've learned from last year and are going to challenge.  I think if they don't win it this year they could start start to go backwards so I'm all in for that.

That Darwin lizard stuff had me howling on the bus.

I agree with Dan that Chelsea will win the final.  Everything is loading up against us.

You forgot Qarabag. Dan's clearly assuming that's who we'll draw.

They're not lizards either you neanderthal, they're amphibians. You're clearly the type of ignoramus who calls whales "fish".

1 hour ago, dave u said:

You forgot Qarabag. Dan's clearly assuming that's who we'll draw.

They're not lizards either you neanderthal, they're amphibians. You're clearly the type of ignoramus who calls whales "fish".

They're not called "Neanderthals" you ignoramus, they're "Everton fans"

3 hours ago, dave u said:

That might have come across as a little hostile. But that's what you get for tipping us to lose the final. The top deck of the bus should boo you when you get off.

There is no chance we're winning on Sunday, even ignoring injuries, those horrible cockney twats are due one against us, law of averages (and Howard Webb) demands it.

12 minutes ago, Dan Vito Corleone said:

It's not just me mentioning law of averages - I'm not the bad guy here! 

4 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm always the bad guy anyway, it's kind of nice, knowing your role on the forum.

Anyway Chelsea will fustigate us.

I'm a good guy and I'm mentioning it

3 hours ago, Chris said:

The reptile and parrot stuff was great, but I feel like we're reaching new levels of lunacy every week. 

ITS NOT A REPTILE DAMMIT.

Unless you're calling Paul a lizard and that's another John Parrott dig at me?

• Haha 1

• dave u unpinned this topic