You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Can We Just Stop and Think About This for a Moment?

Jurgen Knows

12 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

I know the forum has had lots of bellends over the years but I have always been focused on quality content rather than knobhead talk. What I don’t get is why am I being associated with this? Do they want me banned? I would happily stop posting right now no issues. I’ve already had lots of fun here and said all the things I wanted to say. Ban me no problem lol

Can I show you a smooth shaft with a bit of leakage at the top?

vieqTw.gif

31 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

I know the forum has had lots of bellends over the years but I have always been focused on quality content rather than knobhead talk. What I don’t get is why am I being associated with this? Do they want me banned? I would happily stop posting right now no issues. I’ve already had lots of fun here and said all the things I wanted to say. Ban me no problem lol

19 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

I think this is what happens when people run out of arguments lol

You should be banned for this alone. Negged.

• Upvote 3

Bravo everyone. Doing a great job giving a miniature demonstration of your narrow and bigoted mindset:

Finding it hard to grasp that someone from the Middle East can actually speak good English.

Finding it hard to grasp that someone from the Middle East can actually come here and present a case. It must be a former user who is trolling you there no one from the Middle East can actually troll like that eh?

Using verbal abuse and witch-hunt tactics when running out of ideas.

Well guess what … the Middle East can. Qatar can. You have been exposed for what you really are. 

Cheers :)

And LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

11 hours ago, Jurgen Knows said:

I’m not holding YOU responsible in your individual capacity. I’m just asking you to think why is it that the onus suddenly falls on free thinking individuals like you when it comes to Western violations … whereas a concerted media campaign is waged when it comes to the Arab ones? What does that say about your media? Don’t you think you have a responsibility to at least call them out for double standards?

I am constantly calling my media out on here,in hundreds of posts but you'll have to search my history to see them. Our media is run by rich right wing racist bigots who use their wealth to create division in society wherever they can. Skin colour and religious and cultural differences are high on their list.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I am constantly calling my media out on here,in hundreds of posts but you'll have to search my history to see them. Our media is run by rich right wing racist bigots who use their wealth to create division in society wherever they can. Skin colour and religious and cultural differences are high on their list.

Respect. 

7 hours ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Bravo everyone. Doing a great job giving a miniature demonstration of your narrow and bigoted mindset:

Finding it hard to grasp that someone from the Middle East can actually speak good English.

Finding it hard to grasp that someone from the Middle East can actually come here and present a case. It must be a former user who is trolling you there no one from the Middle East can actually troll like that eh?

Using verbal abuse and witch-hunt tactics when running out of ideas.

Well guess what … the Middle East can. Qatar can. You have been exposed for what you really are. 

Cheers :)

And LOL

Can’t you just hurry up and fuck off?

• Upvote 2

To be fair a load of this Qatar stuff is virtue signalling bollocks.

My Mrs used to go to Turkey with her folks and wasn't allowed to wear skirts above the knee or some shit.

Everyone has their own culture and their own rules,  follow them or don't go. 

Is Qatar any more hard line than Dubai? Half the recruitment consultants in the North West have been over there for the last 20 years posting pics of themselves on other people's boats. Money talks.

If I went to Japan I wouldn't fart on the train.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

To be fair a load of this Qatar stuff is virtue signalling bollocks.

My Mrs used to go to Turkey with her folks and wasn't allowed to wear skirts above the knee or some shit.

Everyone has their own culture and their own rules,  follow them or don't go. 

Is Qatar any more hard line than Dubai? Half the recruitment consultants in the North West have been over there for the last 20 years posting pics of themselves on other people's boats. Money talks.

If I went to Japan I wouldn't fart on the train.

Whoa , have we stopped sending gunboats to sort out Johnny Foreigner and his offensive traditions ?

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Not all of them though.

Post image

These are probably rules to access lounges where alcohol consumption is allowed. People get drunk there, and as you know very well drunk people might not behave respectfully. Arab man may tolerate disrespect from drunken guests, but you can bet your whole life savings we would never ever allow any hint of disrespect towards our women. These rules are to ensure we do not have to kill anyone for not respecting our women. Ta!

PS: Arab women happily accept these rules. Come here and ask them if you want, respectfully!

PPS: None of this is your business anyway. 

13 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

PPS: None of this is your business anyway. 

Of course it is - that is why they are hosting the World Cup man. Eyeballs.

It doesn't seem to be going according to plan - unless the plan was to highlight human rights issues and the worst football team to host the World Cup.

Seems a really expensive way to build 10 shopping malls and come out of a sportswash with worse PR than you started with, y'know.