You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Meghan and Harry Thing

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I really do think that if I had a gun with two bullets and I could kill anyone in the world that I wanted, I would shoot Piers Morgan twice just to make sure. The loathsome little creep.

Nah mate, I'd do Morgan and Gove. I'd just have to take a pickaxe handle with me to make sure.

People rating Morgan astounds me. The stuff about him holding government to account was bollocks, he's got no politics and doesn't give a fuck about anyone, he just jumps on whatever is likely to get views and clicks.

He's a horrid, vindictive, thick as fuck piece of shit. Adios shitbird.

• Upvote 10

I think Ive watched GMB (or any breakfast TV) a combined 20mins over the last 5 years, but on the odd occasion I did, seeing him piss people off (including me) was actually preferable to the regurgatated shite on every other channel.    

26 minutes ago, Dave D said:

But it only came out in the open yesterday so her recovery was well established by then- so how, in that interim time, did she get through such a depressed mindset t enable her to be so forthcoming on a show with Oprah?  

Why the fuck would anyone know that? 

What's your angle here? Are you calling her a liar? Just say it if so. The amount of shit she's had to deal with from the british press it's no surprise she was in a shit state mentally. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

People rating Morgan astounds me. The stuff about him holding government to account was bollocks, he's got no politics and doesn't give a fuck about anyone, he just jumps on whatever is likely to get views and clicks.

He's a horrid, vindictive, thick as fuck piece of shit. Adios shitbird.

He certainly did hold the government to account, at one stage ministers refused to be interviewed by him.

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Why the fuck would anyone know that? 

What's your angle here? Are you calling her a liar? Just say it if so. The amount of shit she's had to deal with from the british press it's no surprise she was in a shit state mentally. 

What? Id say Oprah was morally and duty bound to ask.

Am I calling her a liar? About what specifically?       

34 minutes ago, Dave D said:

But it only came out in the open yesterday so her recovery was well established by then- so how, in that interim time, did she get through such a depressed mindset t enable her to be so forthcoming on a show with Oprah?  

Well, as I said, the main point about being out of the situation that made her feel so shit, happened to make her feel better. Pretty simple.

Just now, Dave D said:

What? Id say Oprah was morally and duty bound to ask.

Am I calling her a liar? About what specifically?       

You weren't saying Oprah should have asked you were asking out loud on here. 

I asked you what your angle is. I asked you if are you calling her a liar. Care to answer? 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You weren't saying Oprah should have asked you were asking out loud on here. 

I asked you what your angle is. I asked you if are you calling her a liar. Care to answer? 

I said from the off did Oprah ask her what mechanisms she used to get her back to a healthy frame of mind- a legitimate question for such a grave statement, not to be brushed over  

Get your facts straight  

Just now, Dave D said:

I said from the off did Oprah ask her what mechanisms she used to get her back to a healthy frame of mind- a legitimate question for such a grave statement, not to be brushed over  

Get your facts straight  

No, you are rehashing the same question because you haven't got the answer you wanted.

She moved back to LA away from it all. That helped her mend. 

Why would ministers "be grateful" that they don't have to "face" Morgan? All he does is take other people's journalism, hold it up, and shout at whoever is on other side of the camera. He's got no politics and he's not some boon to the left, in fact there's fewer people on telly more outwardly enamoured with wealth. 

Ministers don't give a fuck about Morgan, they say and do what they want because the British public repeatedly let them, the idea we've lost some kind of crusading Woodward and Bernstein figure is nuts, the fact this falsehood is perpetuated by others in the British media shows you what a truly risible state it's in.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No, you are rehashing the same question because you haven't got the answer you wanted.

She moved back to LA away from it all. That helped her mend. 

No. No Im not.

I dont have a "preferred answer that I wanted "

I asked if it was elaborated on as I hadnt seen it from the point she said she was suicidal.

You concluded Ive not got the answer I wanted 

2 minutes ago, Dave D said:

No. No Im not.

I dont have a "preferred answer that I wanted "

I asked if it was elaborated on as I hadnt seen it from the point she said she was suicidal.

You concluded Ive not got the answer I wanted 

Oh right.