You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I realise he doesn't care. But they must. And it's been going on longer than 2 and a half years. But at the beginning most of the lies were about brexit and because they were all in the cult, they were happy to roll them out, back him up, because he was their cult leader. 

I think early doors he had that 80 seat majority behind him so people were prepared to go out and bat for him.

He had just won a landslide election so what could possibly go wrong?

As time has gone on he has resorted to outright bribery (that certainly happened during the vote of no confidence)

It looks like even that we'll has dried up now.Apparently yesterday he sent out some junior minister as no one else was prepared to look like a fool again.. Well apart from coffrey and raab.

De de de der, fuck the Tories! 

The knives are out, the self preservation has kicked in, won’t be long till the cunt who helped spread lies about Hillsborough, amongst all

his other sins, is gone, and we can

start attacking the next one who won’t have one bit of the sociopathic charisma and blundering Old Etonian shtick. 

Get rid of all of them. Never forgive, never forget. Drive them into the sea.

Sorry, but I fucking hate what they represent and what they’ve helped do to ordinary people who deserve better. 

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I think early doors he had that 80 seat majority behind him so people were prepared to go out and bat for him.

He had just won a landslide election so what could possibly go wrong?

As time has gone on he has resorted to outright bribery (that certainly happened during the vote of no confidence)

It looks like even that we'll has dried up now.Apparently yesterday he sent out some junior minister as no one else was prepared to look like a fool again.. Well apart from coffrey and raab.

The lies started before his 80 seat majority is my point. It started the day he took over (and actually quite some time before that but he wasn't PM so nobody had to defend him). When the EU was saying the brexit agreement wasn't oven ready, they all backed him. When they said there was no agreement on NI, they backed him (no border down the Irish sea). The lies started the very day he came to office. 

18 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

She's taken dull Dom to the cleaners there.

That is fucking comical. The slack jawed cunt will be out to take the fall in no time. And their glorious leader will no doubt have a series of internal investigations into what went wrong. 

3 minutes ago, skend04 said:

So, who are these 35% that would vote for a party of spivs, criminals and sex offenders?

Mind. Boggles.

I'm most interested in the 1% that have decided since the last poll that actually, they do want to vote for the tories.

Its almost surreal looking at it.

You would be hard pressed to find anyone,anywhere who is less suited to the job.

I'm struggling to think of 1 bona Fide attribute he brings to the role.

He seems to have been giving a mandate for running the country.because of an empty promise and he was pictured on a tripwire with a union jack once. 

The most inept,clueless disastourous pm there has ever been.

Just the type of person to lead us through a worldwide pandemic and an economic crisis. 

4 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It's a cult. 

Harsh that 

I mean just look.at George from Woking this morning who rang 5 live to say...running this country and getting things right for British workers is more important than dragging Petty things up.

Indeed George...I mean what could be more Petty than sexual misconduct?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Harsh that 

I mean just look.at George from Woking this morning who rang 5 live to say...running this country and getting things right for British workers is more important than dragging Petty things up.

Indeed George...I mean what could be more Petty than sexual misconduct?

I've seen his like on twitter (and even some backbenchers who get dragged out to face the heat) call things like this a Labour (or lefty remainer) plot. Yeah Labour are having parties at Number 10, sexually assaulting people etc then blaming the Tories. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've seen his like on twitter (and even some backbenchers who get dragged out to face the heat) call things like this a Labour (or lefty remainer) plot. Yeah Labour are having parties at Number 10, sexually assaulting people etc then blaming the Tories. 

Either that or its a media witch-hunt.

Almost trumpian. 

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Tory bummers turning on Johnson now.

Aah none of that matters the paymaster general just said he'd forgotten like we all forget things. Move on.