You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

11 hours ago, Anubis said:

The Times. How about you fuck off.

FWu01slX0AEVCtV?format=jpg&name=mediumFWu012cWQAEGL-6?format=jpg&name=medium

Whoever came up with that idea, I would love to punch them square in the fucking nose.

What kind of evil cunt decides that the pain and heartbreak of not being able to have a child is an opening for demanding money from you? Tories and fucking Tory voters no doubt.

"Isn't it awful that you didn't get to be a dad and you have to stand by and watch others have something that you didn't get, therefore leaving you feeling empty; oh by the way, you owe us £1,000 a year you childless pleb." 

• Upvote 10

It's an element of shock journalism designed to get us talking, which We're doing to be fair.

The establishment bums you both ways though. I'd imagine a big part of the reason some people don't have kids is the cost of childcare and the fact both people need to work every hour God sends to keep a roof over their heads. Then when you respond accordingly they bum you for that too.

They wheeled out some dweeb this morning to defend their lord and master on the BBC as apparently senior cabinet members are refusing to do the rounds. They couldn't have an easier interviewer than the bird on BBC breakfast and even she took the piss. When asked about this, "I've been booked for 4 days to talk about important policy". Sure. So Friday then when they were already running scared.

"No. 10 have assured me they didn't know about this specific allegation when he was appointed deputy chief whip". Wow - is that because this specific allegation happened last week? Bellend. And then he was asked "so does that mean the prime minister knew of other allegations" and after mumbling his first line back and being asked again about general allegations, the best he could come up with was "nobody had come forward". It's like the whole "there were no parties" all over again, except it's falling apart even quicker. 

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

They wheeled out some dweeb this morning to defined their lord and master on the BBC as apparently senior cabinet members are refusing to do the rounds. They couldn't have an easier interviewer than the bird on BBC breakfast and even she took the piss. When asked about this, "I've been booked for 4 days to talk about important policy". Sure. So Friday then when they were already running scared.

"No. 10 have assured me they didn't know about this specific allegation when he was appointed deputy chief whip". Wow - is that because this specific allegation happened last week? Bellend. And then he was asked "so does that mean the prime minister knew of other allegations" and after mumbling his first line back and being asked again about general allegations, the best he could come up with was "nobody had come forward". It's like the whole "there were no parties" all over again, except it's falling apart even quicker. 

I watched that interview and hadn't seen that tory before so thought the cupboard must be bare. His whole defence seemed to rest on the word "specific". You're right this does feel like it's falling apart.

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I watched that interview and hadn't seen that tory before so thought the cupboard must be bare. His whole defence seemed to rest on the word "specific". You're right this does feel like it's falling apart.

Even when she brought up Cummings allegations of Alex calling him "pincher by name, pincher by nature" the response of "I'm not commenting on anything Cummings has to say" was frighteningly weak. And you just know with Cummings form, some email or video will pop up in the next few days with those words in it. 

14 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Even when she brought up Cummings allegations of Alex calling him "pincher by name, pincher by nature" the response of "I'm not commenting on anything Cummings has to say" was frighteningly weak. And you just know with Cummings form, some email or video will pop up in the next few days with those words in it. 

Cummings form?  What form?

I'm not having a go but I keep seeing the suggestion that Cummings has / released loads on Johnson but as far as I can tell it's just tidbits on his rambling mess of a Twitter account. Maybe there's more he's said or done that I'm not aware of?

12 minutes ago, Moo said:

Cummings form?  What form?

I'm not having a go but I keep seeing the suggestion that Cummings has / released loads on Johnson but as far as I can tell it's just tidbits on his rambling mess of a Twitter account. Maybe there's more he's said or done that I'm not aware of?

Cummings comes out with these statements on Twitter and about 1 or 2 days later they arrive firmed up in a newspaper. It happened right through partygate. He's got shitloads of stuff on Johnson and slips it out bit by bit. It's clear as day. 

51 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Cummings comes out with these statements on Twitter and about 1 or 2 days later they arrive firmed up in a newspaper. It happened right through partygate. He's got shitloads of stuff on Johnson and slips it out bit by bit. It's clear as day. 

I didn't notice that through partygate but I don't follow him, I only see stuff that people retweet or mention.  But it seemed at the time like Cummings had only mentioned a couple of things, usually confirming something that was already out there?? Yet there were new allegations daily for weeks on end.

Isn't it the same with Pincher?  Commenting after the actual story is put out?  

Doesn't feel like he's made any big revelations but like I say I don't follow him so couldn't be sure on the timelines.

2 minutes ago, Moo said:

I didn't notice that through partygate but I don't follow him, I only see stuff that people retweet or mention.  But it seemed at the time like Cummings had only mentioned a couple of things, usually confirming something that was already out there?? Yet there were new allegations daily for weeks on end.

Isn't it the same with Pincher?  Commenting after the actual story is put out?  

Doesn't feel like he's made any big revelations but like I say I don't follow him so couldn't be sure on the timelines.

I think he's the one who put pincher by name out there. I don't follow him either (I'm not on twitter), but there was a period of time he was getting widely posted elsewhere (here, news live feeds etc) and what his normal thing is.... News breaks (often nobody knows where from), he sits back and let's them do their "nothing happened here thing", he follows up with "oh yes it did, all will be revealed etc", then the new story comes with detail and fucks Johnson (not normally appearing from him). It's like some sort of Tory pantomime and would probably be funny if the nation wasn't getting fucked left, right and centre. I have no doubt he's teamed up with someone else Tory side to keep doing this, I just can't work out who. I did wonder if it was sunak at one point, but I'm struggling to think it's him now. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

That didn't last long! 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jul/04/no-10-pm-was-aware-of-some-claims-about-chris-pincher-in-february?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

You've got to wonder what that quilt they rolled out this morning is thinking. He spent all morning bouncing round news stations on this line of "specific allegations", makes a complete and utter tit of himself, gets battered by Sally Nugent who couldn't batter a fish, then within hours they start rowing back. How do these cunts continue to to back him when he makes them look such mugs? It happens time and time again. 

45 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

You've got to wonder what that quilt they rolled out this morning is thinking. He spent all morning bouncing round news stations on this line of "specific allegations", makes a complete and utter tit of himself, gets battered by Sally Nugent who couldn't batter a fish, then within hours they start rowing back. How do these cunts continue to to back him when he makes them look such mugs? It happens time and time again. 

He probslly promises them all sorts 

Go out and bat for me and I'll ensure you get that extra funding for your constituency. 

It's an utter fucking cess pit.

6 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Thing is the press knew 2/3 years ago who the MP sex pests were as it was distributed to them and they all sat on it doing nothing. All outlets not just a select few journalists. 

Cummings is getting a bit too much credit for my liking during all this. 

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Thing is the press knew 2/3 years ago who the MP sex pests were as it was distributed to them and they all sat on it doing nothing. All outlets not just a select few journalists. 

i wouldn't go as far as to say it is credit, it's just a question of he's decided he's at war with johnson and he will use all he has to bring him down. 

2 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

It's great to see him drip feeding info and causing them a headache but the guy is a grade a wanker himself.