You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Arniepie said:

have i got this right?

he sent a pic of his cock to someone on grindr,thought he may get blackmailed, and instead of reporting it,passed the info on,of some other tories?

Isnt that a bit of a security issue?

Not according to Jeremy Cunt, he was courageous. 

Has nothing to do with ‘happily married’ tory MPs sharing dick pics with what they believed to be a random gay male. Nothing at all honest. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Bonkers that.

I sent a pic or my knob to some bird I was seeing back on Boxing Day, 2004, with the words "good morning". She went mad because her son was in the next room when she got it. I never understood that.

Was he in the picture ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I sent a pic or my knob to some bird I was seeing back on Boxing Day, 2004, with the words "good morning". 

Fantastic typo. I love the idea that someone wouldn't be able to remember which it was.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Fantastic typo. I love the idea that someone wouldn't be able to remember which it was.

Imagine at the Boxing Day buffet round the aunties, passing his phone round the table 

“took a cracking picture of our tree this morning” 

IMG_3612.gif

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Hislop really enjoyed himself. It was like he had months of taking the piss out of them built up. 

That's what made satire so good in the 80s. The rich and the pompous make it easy to have the piss ripped out of them.

• Upvote 1

Tory donors the Bamford brothers alleged tax amount owed to the treasury. £500 million 

https://www.cityam.com/jcbs-bamford-brothers-could-owe-as-much-as-500m-in-hmrc-probe-reports/?s=09

Money allegedly owed by Angela Rayner for Capitol gains tax.. £1500. Fifteen hundred quid. Dan Hodges seems to think he's uncovered the fraud of the century.

39 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

What a time to be alive 

The leader of Reform UK has warned his candidates not to use social media after drinking alcohol, to avoid posting “inappropriate” comments.

The party has ditched seven candidates for the upcoming election following complaints about their social media posts.

Don't get pissed and go online or you may drop your dog whistle and say what you really mean about non whites.

• Upvote 1

The tories just say the same stuff over and over again - but it sticks sadly.

This newish line they use about lab having no plan (used for every subject) and "taking us back to square one" is one I have heard them all come out with over and over again - from the top to the rank and file.

It is just relentless. I am sure I am not only one who has noticed this is a favourite go to line for them of late. But average Joe maybe does bot follow stuff might only hear/read it once on an issue and think 'hmmm yeah maybe they are right"

I hate how they do it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/wes-streeting-nhs-labour-private-sector-b2524953.html

Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Laura Trott MP said Labour’s promises were “completely unfunded”: “They cannot say how they would pay for their social care promises or how they will plug their £2.7 billion black hole because they do not have a plan. Without a plan, Labour will have to put up taxes – taking us back to square one.”

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

If square one is 14 years ago, when this gang of malevolent kleptocratic turds came in to power, then that sounds quite promising. 

We can have another crack at dealing with the crash.

I genuinely have no idea why Labour hasn't hammered that home, it was a real open goal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

They’re pretty good, and getting better, but this one was so obvious.

Naiveté perhaps, but still frustrating nonetheless.

They don't have the money the vermin have either so can't get as much content out. But they need to get sharper with what they do get out.

Sent a lackey over to kiss the ring. Rumours are it was because they wouldn't allow Sunak to use his booster seat on the plane.

“Ahead of his visit to Washington, David Cameron will meet former President Trump in Florida today. It is standard practice for ministers to meet with opposition candidates as part of their routine international engagement,” the spokesperson said.

Cameron is expected to reiterate the “importance of stepping up economic pressure” on Russia and providing Ukraine with the military and humanities support as the war continues in its third year, the UK leader’s office said. 

“Success for Ukraine and failure for Putin are vital for American and European security,” Cameron said.